*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mariam drove into her driveway quickly and stopped the car next to the house.

2. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (So, Ember is a hippogriff. At first I thought she wasn't a mythical animal but she is:p)

3. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Calum called a few fellow officers.

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mariam got out of the car and got the bag. "Okay, let's hurry and go inside." Mariam said, she felt uneasy. Gold got out of the car, also.

5. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval got inside. Once both girls were inside he bolted the door.

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mariam locked and closed all the windows, her gun by the door. "I don't want to worry you two, but be ready to go to your rooms, shift, and fly out the window. It's just that I feel uneasy." Mariam said. Gold nodded, "I'll be ready." She said.

7. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Raine blinked at her. "No, I just thought it was nice. But tell me what it is, I'd love to know." He said curiously.
    ~~
    Carrow grinned and said, "You are entirely welcome! Now where do you want to sleep to night? "
    ~~
    Keira smiled kindly and nodded in understanding. "Okay, now I understand. I just didn't understand the relevance to us. But now it makes sense.

8. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    (Did you accept my character yet?)

9. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Ashton looked at Amar sadly. "Amar, I'm so sorry for what has happened to your species. But even more so, for what has happened to your parents and yourself. My only intention for my comment was to try and make you see, that by not getting the help you needed was hurting no one, but yourself. It just really upsets me, when a patient gives up on themselves. I apologize for my harsh judgment. As far as me playing at being your friend. I believe you too, have judged me wrong. Because anyone who knows me, knows that I am always genuine. I became the doctor I am now, because of the shifters who needed help and couldn't just go to the hospital." She shuddered at the memory. "Because, even though you are in human shape, you are still, on a molecular level, the animal that you are. like aspirin is toxic to cats and amoxicillin is toxic to birds. whether you believe it or not. I do try, to do good for those I help." She explained.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  10. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    (Haven't gotten that far but yes ypu're accepted.)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by