*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie shifted once she was inside and looked at the others, "do you guys like it here?" Mixie asked them.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

(No, not yet. :/ It is in the works. :) )

3. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    (Okay. Then Dawn shall wait.)

Dawn dug her teeth into her long white fur. She pulled out a clump of fur matted together, letting a low growl escape as she so.

4. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna was relieved also and focused on the roof in front of her.

~~~
    Star tilted her head a little "Moonhaven is the forest. It was alive once, but you humans have killed it and the magic it once held" She said, her eyes taking on a far off look as if remembering something from long ago. She shook her head and stood straighter "You humans have taken everything. You humans killed everyone I ever cared about" She said, taking a step back away from him then shifting as anger overrode everything else in her.

5. NickyKnack

Jenkins arrived at the prison. The long drive from the Menagerie, always got him in a fine mood. He walked into the command center. he looked at the gathered group of men. "Alright, what have we got? " Tomas stood up and said, "One of our teams had been busy reacquiring the dove girl. She hadn't lead us to any other shifters, once she broke off from the wolf. So Markus wanted her sent to Menagerie. However that was witnessed by what appeared to be a....parakeet shifter. Who got away, unfortunately." Jenkins temper flared, " That's fine, but not what I want to hear! The wolf?! What about Navar?! Even the squirrel, did she lead to that brother Nashville or whatever it's named?!" Tomas cleared his throat and quietly said,"Nashton, sir. His name is Nashton. Yes, she did. For the wolf and the squirrel stayed at the same hotel. Now the shifters that were observed in the rescue, also stayed at the same place, within closed proximity. Now our men were call off when the wolf and two others went to the library. By the time we caught back up with them, they were back at the hotel, with an all new shifter." He pointed him out on the wall. "Now here is where it gets really interesting. When the team took to following the car, they were detected and we're eluded. Shortly after, the signals went silent. We thought they had malfunctioned, but now they are transmitting again. Not only that, but Navar's signal is with the wolf's and squirrel's. So they are all hiding in that hotel, I'd almost bet on it." Jenkins grinned widely as he got up to get a closer look at the picture. It had to be Zypher. Oh, they'd get him now. There was no hiding now. What Markus wouldn't give to have that one. "Okay, I want two ground units and a roof pick up. We must keep a fairly low profile. Are they they still there?"" Jenkins asked. Tomas looked at the screen and nodded, saying, "Yep, all in the same room by the looks of it." Jenkins grinned widely and said, "Let's go! I want them all! Sands, I'm with you!"Jenkins barked as he headed out of the room.
    (Let the games begin!! :ya )

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  6. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Serpente saw Vorsicht staring and walked up to her. "What's going on?" She asked Vorsicht, "something is happening, I don't really know what, though." Vorsicht replied. Serpente sat next to Vorsicht, "I want to see it when it happens." Serpente said with a grin.

7. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Angelina started to wake in her cell room. Her lashes fluttered before she opened them to look upon the bare concrete room that she was in. With a cry of fear she tried to stand, the last of the drugs hindering her as her heartbeat sped up. She looked around the room, searching for a way to get out of there. She hated being closed up, even in nice rooms that she knew she could leave when she wanted to, this, this was a really bad place for a free bird like she was. Eventually she stood, her hands tracing the walls as she moaned, fear and claustrophobia making it hard for her to breath as panic started to set in.
    ( :) )

8. NickyKnack

Zypher frowned slightly, but still remained hopeful. They had to show up. He wouldn't even think about a no show. He glanced over at Navar. He then bent and picked up a piece of gravel and threw it at him. It hit his chest and with a start, looked around him for the reason. He the glared at Zypher. Zypher shook his head, "Pay attention. What is wrong with you? You're been acting off all night." Navar just shrugged indifferently and went back to watching the skyline, for helicopters.

9. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna glanced to the males then looked back to the roof. She was hoping they would think the group was sleeping with the trackers not moving like this for so long.

(Star?)

10. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn paced in her cell. She was too large for the small cell. Great pyraneeses needed space, and space was not found here. She let out a loud bark and pawed at the ground until her paws bled.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by