*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Serpente sat patiently, excited for what could happen. She didn't ask the snakes, because sometimes she liked surprises.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher returned his attention to the hotel. He wanted action.
    ~~
    Ericsson said in a strong voice, "I will not allow you to leave. Now shift back to human, or I drop you where you stand!"

3. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    (Ok, can we timeskip to when they get there?)

~~~
    Star snorted and pressed forward towards him, her wings flaring to touch the walls on either side of the hallway. She shook her head and went for him, though she only used her horn to knock him down, not to hurt him like she could. She breezed past him and turned a corner, not knowing where she was going and just wanting away from this human place and back in the wild where she belonged.

4. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn howled before resting her head of her large paws. She lazily watching the boring world around her.

5. NickyKnack

Zypher glanced down as two blacked out SUV pulled up at the hotel. He growled out his pleasure at seeing them. He looked over at Anna and smiled triumphantly. "They took the bait." He side with a chuckle.

Navar said softly behind him. "And they brought the bird. The helicopter is circling at a distance. They must be waiting until the sweep the building. Convenient we put the trackers on the roof, they'll all come up in a cluster. Very clever Zypher. " He said quietly.

Zypher nodded, "That was the plan. Let see if they live up to it." He said optimistic.
    ~~
    Ericsson hit the wall as she ran by. His anger overrode everything else. He shot her in the rump with a dart. "Can't say I didn't warn you! " He yelled after her.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Serpente grinned widely, "maybe jenkins is there." She thought to herself. Vorsicht was excited, "this is so odd, but I'm really excited!" She said excitedly.

7. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    (Did you see my reply to Raine?)
    ~
    "How bout here?" She asked pointing to the midfle of the room.
    ~
    Sonora sighed. "What do we do now?"
    Calum called Harold and waited for him to pick up.

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Harold picked up his phone, "Calum, whatever it is, I can't right now. Someone robbed a store, and I'm still trying to find the culprit." Harold said and waited for a reply.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Avenir looked at the cars. "No! Guys! This is dangerous!" Avenir said worriedly. She stopped her orange glow to hide, making herself black instead. She hopped down from the trees and ran deeper into the woods. Vorsicht watched her run, "I am not going to run, I haven't seen something so exciting in my entire life!" Vorsicht said, "well, I'm just watching because I haven't eaten in a year." Serpente said, staring at the vehicles.

10. NickyKnack

Jenkins charged into the hotel's lobby and went straight to the elevators. He stopped and turned to the men. "Okay, one unit up the stairs the other in the elevators, go floor by floor. We know they're here, the only way out us up! Which will be their mistake. Get to it!! What do you want an invitation?!" He said as he stepped into the elevator with two of the five men.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by