*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon

2. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Serpente shifted to snake form and slithered out of the forest, the darkness made her nearly invisible. She headed into the hotel.

3. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Skyed cozied closer to him.

4. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    "That can wait!" He shouted.

5. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( Now, I did. Why answer just the one? )
    Raine looked at it again and said, "That is really important then. How about you keep it then. I'll know it's in safe hands." He then closed her hand over it.
    ~~
    Carrow gently said, "But sweetie, you don't have to sleep on the floor. We do have two beds in the apartment. Mine or Buchanan's, your welcome to share with us." She turned to Buchanan for help.
    ~~
    Keira thought a moment then said, "We need to get off these streets, it becoming too dangerous for us. We could get a room, then talk about our options. I know someone, but I don't trust him that well.

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Harold sighed, "I don't want to get fired, I will do my job, my real job. I'm sorry, Calum, but it's the truth." He said coolly.

7. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Mark held her gently, rubbing her back to sooth her while she slept. He had never been this protective of anyone before, but then why would he have been, before her the only ones that mattered were his parents and siblings, and they were all gone now.

8. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( Sorry, it took them a while to search. :p )
    Jenkins chuckled with excitement, they must have all ran up to the roof. They were caught! His for the taking." Well get up there! Tag them and bag them! I'll make sure nobody comes up the stairs at the sound."
    ~~
    Zypher smiled as the men started running out on the roof.
    ~~
    Ericsson called in for assistance. Of course she couldn't have shifted to her easier form. This was going to be difficult.

9. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    (Because I had to go, and didn't have enough time to finish writing the rest. Ok, so I want Amar to be rescued by Navar, maybe after a few days of her living at the jail/lab. Ill leave it up to you to think of a plan ;) )
    Astrid smiled brightly. After gently slipping it into her pocket she gave him a hug.
    ~
    Buchanan leaned close. "I think she's still waiting for her mom. Let me talk to her, I'll persuade her to sleep with you." Buchanan took Liana out of the room for a moment. When they returned Liana walked to Carrow. "Buchanan said beds are fun, Can I see your's? I've never seen one before."
    ~
    "Ok," Sonora sat gathering her papers and standing up. "I'll let you lead the way."

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  10. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    "Call me back later when your not busy." He said hotly, before ending the call.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by