*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna smiled dangerously and settled into her place, fixing the gun to her shoulder and looking through the scope as she waited for the first to get on the roof. She would let them get up there then start shooting when they had no where else to go, keeping them from going back down the stairs.

~~~
    Star bucked at the dart when it hit her and ran down the hallway, slowing as it took effect. She came to a stop, her head hanging as she stared at the wall where the hallway turned. She went down to her knees then snorted, tossing her head and standing again only to go down, collapsing on the floor.

2. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    “I will let you help me, only if you don’t ‘sedate’ me.” Amar said with the smallest hint of sassy, but inwardly she felt like it was disrespectful to talk to an elder like that. She understood that it would be painful, but she didn’t feel safe sleeping while the doctor did surgery on her, it could be a trick for some malicious plan. “I am strong, and promise that I will hold still and won’t complain.” This she promised with her whole heart, and a unicorn never broke its promise. “Besides.” She said calmly, ignoring her beating heart. “Pain never killed only. It’s only a feeling that tells someone there is something wrong with their body.” Something about the way she sat straight and with her chin a little high told anyone who looked at her she wouldn’t take a no. “If you have nothing to hide, then this is your chance to gain my trust.” She stated softly.

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher glanced at Anna and said, "Now we must wait until they are mostly or all on the roof. Then start with the ones closet to the stairs. The rest will scatter with not too many hiding places. So they will have to call in the helicopter, to evacuate them." He briefed her.
    ~~
    Ericsson slowly approached the downed unipeg. He sighed deeply at her.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  4. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Serpente's heart was rushing, she loved hunting, and she was really excited for this hunt.

5. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Skye fell back to sleep in Mark's arms.

6. NickyKnack

Ashton was quite for a long moment, then said with respect, "I have to say, that Markus was definitely right about you. You are hard headed and very stubborn." She shook her head then continued, " But it is your body, may I at least use a local? " She asked.

7. NickyKnack

(StarrNico, you want to take lead for a while? While I answer a few posts? )

8. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    "I know" Anna said gently. She was already in the head-space of the killer, the wolf having bayed the prey and simply waiting for it to give up the fight or turn to fight back. She didn't look away from the other roof, waiting for it to fill with their enemy so she could get a little of the revenge she wanted on them or daring to hold her, for daring to put her family in danger.

~~~
    Star raised her head and looked at him blearily. Her pure white coat was a little mussed from the floor. She blinked, watching him before laying her head down and slipping into the forced sleep of the drugs.

9. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    "What's a 'local'?" She asked with curiosity.

10. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Mark held her as she slept, liking that she trusted him so much.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by