*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mariam continued to drive, not noticing Calum following them.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

The door opened and Jenkins turned to see who it was. It was Sands. "What is it?"Jenkins barked out. Sands simply said, "There has been a development. They are transmitting again. It's at a hotel in the city. Tomas said you wanted to know immediately when they came back on line." Jenkins grinned widely, "They must have left Zypher, then. Let's go snag them before they disappear again." He said as he turned back to Rio. "We'll finish this later, wallet. " He then walked out of the room.
    (He's almost yours. :) )

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Rio stared, he heard of Zypher, and he was Navar's friend. He hoped Zypher could get out of the situation, because he obviously couldn't rescue anyone anymore.
    (Yes, Jenkins, go and get Zypher, you're not going to get eaten XD)

4. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar was hurt by her words. “When I was young a group of hunters began to hunt unicorns, and when one was found they would kill it with the hope that they could contain their powers. Unicorns knew that they would die if they tried to protect their friends, but unicorns are faithful to their kind, and protected each other until they were killed by the humans for their great act of bravery. My family was the only one to survive, and they hid me from danger, until we too were discovered. My parents never gave up. They died defending me.” Amar paused taking a deep breath at the painful memory. “I will let you help me, not for Markus, but to protect the future that my parents died protecting, and the hope that their daughter might one day live in peace.” She turned to walk back to the examination table, but paused to look back over her shoulder. “I know that you wonder why I don’t have a horn… If you must know then I will tell you; after my parents died the hunters didn’t want to kill the scrawny foal, so they took my horn with all its magical powers.” Amar sat upon the table, and closing her eyes she whispered, “Please, don’t pretend that you care for me. Do whatever you wish, but don’t pretend to be my friend.” Amar, being the unicorn that she was, had a gentle nature, one that wanted to trust anyone she encountered. But after everything she had lost and the heartbreak that she had had she was afraid to trust anyone with the fear of being hurt.

5. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Calum slowed a little just to be sure.

6. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mariam noticed how the car behind her slowed but didn't stop, and there was no turn besides her house. She passed her driveway and sped up. "I think someone is following us." Mariam told Gold and Diaval.

8. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Calum turned left into an alley and disappeared.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mariam saw that he left and she turned the car around to go home.

10. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Calum sat in darkness with his engine off.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by