• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Diaval wasn't convinced.
"No," She said under her breath as she came to a door. Pounding on the doors with her fist she gave up, sinking to the floor and began to cry in frustration. She held her wounded hand to her chest, having hurt when attempting to open the door. Her back was to Markus as her shoulders began to bob with small sobs.

"So, now let's just look for clothes." Mariam said.

Astrid sunk until her head was above water. As soon as she was out of sight she tugged on Raine's feet until she had pulled him under water. She came up, laughing hysterically.
~
Liana danced around the room gleefully when Buchanan stepped beside Carrow. "Would you like help preparing a bed for her?" He asked kindly.
~
"Perhaps when were done we could go to the park." Sonora suggested, hoping she would understand that they could look over the papers without fearing of being noticed.

Raine yelled out his surprise before he went under the water. When he came back up to the surface. He gave her the stink-eye. He then shot a stream of water, from his mouth at her. Then grinned widely at her.
~~~
Carrow said, "Absolutely. That would be wonderful. Thank you, Buchanan." She then put her arm around him and snuggle into him of to his side. She sighed contentedly.
~~~
Keira got Sonora's meaning and smiled knowingly, to let her know. "That sounds like a pleasant outing. I look forward to seeing the beauty of the park again."

Diaval wasn't convinced.
"No," She said under her breath as she came to a door. Pounding on the doors with her fist she gave up, sinking to the floor and began to cry in frustration. She held her wounded hand to her chest, having hurt when attempting to open the door. Her back was to Markus as her shoulders began to bob with small sobs.

Markus slowly walked over to her. He quietly knelt down at arm length away. He silently watched her sobbing, his heart was hurting at her pain. He couldn't fight the urge to reach out and touch her hair. As his fingers, just barely caressed the silken strands, he briefly closed his eyes. But in a flash, he opened them again, feeling extremely guilty for his stolen caress. he then quickly withdrew his hand. "Amar, please let me help you." He pleaded in a whispered.

Last edited:
Diaval wasn't convinced.

Markus slowly walked over to her. He quietly knelt down at arm length away. He silently watched her sobbing, his heart was hurting at her pain. He couldn't fight the urge to reach out and touch her hair. As his fingers, just barely caressed the silken strands, he briefly closed his eyes. But in a flash, he opened them again, feeling extremely guilty for his stolen caress. he then quickly withdrew his hand. "Amar, please let me help you." He pleaded in a whispered.
Amar stumbled backwards as he touched her. With her her hands behind her back she began to crawl backwards, watching him with a careful eye. “Leave me alone.” She pleaded quietly.
(He better catch her before she gets away :p)

Diaval wasn't convinced.

"So, now let's just look for clothes." Mariam said.
"Alright," Diaval sighed, trying to calm down.

Astrid sunk until her head was above water. As soon as she was out of sight she tugged on Raine's feet until she had pulled him under water. She came up, laughing hysterically.
~
Liana danced around the room gleefully when Buchanan stepped beside Carrow. "Would you like help preparing a bed for her?" He asked kindly.
~
"Perhaps when were done we could go to the park." Sonora suggested, hoping she would understand that they could look over the papers without fearing of being noticed.

Raine yelled out his surprise before he went under the water. When he came back up to the surface. He gave her the stink-eye. He then shot a stream of water, from his mouth at her. Then grinned widely at her.
~~~
Carrow said, "Absolutely. That would be wonderful. Thank you, Buchanan." She then put her arm around him and snuggle into him of to his side. She sighed contentedly.
~~~
Keira got Sonora's meaning and smiled knowingly, to let her know. "That sounds like a pleasant outing. I look forward to seeing the beauty of the park again."

“Ugh!” Astrid yelled in disgust as she jumped out of the way.
~
Buchanan wrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes as he enjoyed the moment.
~
“Alright, I am finished. How are you doing?” She asked peering at her plate.

Amar stumbled backwards as he touched her. With her her hands behind her back she began to crawl backwards, watching him with a careful eye. “Leave me alone.” She pleaded quietly.

Markus slowly stood up and trailed her. "I tried nice, Amar. I tried the proverbial carrot, now you get the stick." He said tonelessly as he aimed the trank gun and shot her with it.
:)P )

Last edited:
“Ugh!” Astrid yelled in disgust as she jumped out of the way.
~
Buchanan wrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes as he enjoyed the moment.
~
“Alright, I am finished. How are you doing?” She asked peering at her plate.

Raine laughed aloud in merriment. "What's wrong? You don't like already tasted water." He then dived under the water and held his breath and hid. Watching Astrid trying to figure out where he was.
~~
Carrow also enjoy the moment. She chuckled as she watched the young fawn, bound around the room in her excitement.
~~
Keira nodded as she wrapped up, what was left of her sub. She then put it into her bag. She smiled nicely at Sonora and stated, "It never hurts to always have a snack." The then downed the rest of the coffee and nodded she was ready.

Markus slowly stood up and trailed her. "I tried nice, Amar. I tried the proverbial carrot, now you get the stick." He said tonelessly as he aimed the trank gun and shot her with it.
:)P )

Amar screamed in horror, unable to move with the fear of what that weapon might do to her, for she didn't know what it was. It seemed like slow motion as she stared down at the dart and pulled it out before drifting to the ground. She lay there motionless watching Markus with eyes wide in fear.
(Why you so mean to her :oops: lol!)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom