What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Jenkins chuckled at Rio. "Are we having a little quarrel with yourself? How tragic you can't stand your own company." He goaded.

"Get out of here." He said, looking straight at Jenkins.
---
"Why would you fail at helping me? What's wrong?" Serpente asked angrily, "well...the snakes, they didn't want Rio to save Navar...it messes up really important details in creatures involved with Rio, like you." Serpente stared, "this is happening because of some little mutt??? He rescued that pitiful traitor?!" She shouted. The snake looked to the ground, "yes..."He mumbled. "I could kill them both!" She kicked the ground hard, making dirt fly up.

Zypher quickly finished with Elizabeth. He then grabbed the the box of rounds and stood up to walk to the ledg. He put the box on the wall. Opening the box he loaded a round and loaded it into the chamber. He then extended the two support legs at the end and set it on the wall. He slowly aimed the gun at the hotel's flags to get the wind baring. Then he aimed it at the scrambler. Then asked, "Are we really?"
~~
Ericsson stopped in his tracks as he saw the unipeg walking around unauthorized. He quickly went to follow after her. He drew his trank gun, but kept it at his side. Just incase she charged him with that large horn. He wasn't going to take any chances. "Hey, where do you think your going? " He called after her.
Anna found a place where she could watch yet remain hidden then looked over to him and nodded "Ready" She said then looked to Mixie and smiled reassuringly to her.

~~~
Star snorted and raised her head to look back at him when he spoke. She shook her mane and glanced around before shifting, ner form more human this time as she both learned more about them and since she wasn't half asleep. She still had the bump on her head that revealed where her horn was, but she didn't have her wings showing this time. She looked at the man again "She's gone so I am leaving" she said calmly

Diaval rushed inside. Catching his breath as he locked the door from the inside.
Astrid struggled and held onto him, unsure what he met do. She screamed as he tossed her into the water and flailed as she came back up, gasping for air.
~
Liana's face brightened. "My own room?! I've never had my own room." She then looked behind her at Buchanan then back at Carrow. "I'd like to stay with you." She said softly with a gentle smile.
~
"Alright," She smiled, pleased with her new friend. Looking behind her had a printer she printed out a few sheets, grabbing them before anyone had enough time to look at them.

"Okay," Mariam said, relieved, "we're probably fine, now."

Anna found a place where she could watch yet remain hidden then looked over to him and nodded "Ready" She said then looked to Mixie and smiled reassuringly to her.

~~~

Star snorted and raised her head to look back at him when he spoke. She shook her mane and glanced around before shifting, ner form more human this time as she both learned more about them and since she wasn't half asleep. She still had the bump on her head that revealed where her horn was, but she didn't have her wings showing this time. She looked at the man again "She's gone so I am leaving" she said calmly

Mixie smiled back nervously.

Amar kept running, uncertain of what laid ahead.

Markus doubled his efforts to catch up with her. He wanted to be close by when she found out there was no way out of this hallway. Not unless you had the key to the door. He slowed down before she got to the door. He didn't want her to do more damage to her hand in her panic. "Easy there, girl. Now, you're alright. No one is going to hurt you. Just come back with me. We'll get the hand looked at. Okay, Amar?"

Vorsicht stared, She was excited to see what was about to happen. "Vorsicht, this could be dangerous, please don't get really curious." Avenir said, "come on, who knows what'll happen." "Nothing good." Avenir said, she flew farther away into the trees.

~~~

The only movement Zypher made was a long slow exhale and a twitch of a finger. The silencer on the end insured it sound was at a minimum. The scrambler shattered into a useless bits. "Now we're open for business." He said quietly.
~~~
"No, Amar is not gone. Please, she will need your help, she is a confused girl. It really is impossible to get out. So don't make me shoot you. I do not enjoy hurting mythical creatures." He said nicely with a small sigh.

"Someone shot something! Avenir!" Vorsicht said excitedly, she had an amazing sense of smell and wonderful eyesight, so she saw little bits of metal fly and she smelt the others. "Vorsicht, really, if it involves guns, stay out of it, even if it gives you a meal." Avenir warned, "this could easily be dangerous."

(Nope! You can't break into this place. Trust me. You don't even know anything about it. Where it is. What type of building. I will tell you, it's a class 5, extremely high security facility. There are no escapes from here. The prison is a holding facility until they study what type of cell they need to keep them in. )

(I have decided to call Markus's
facility, "The Menagerie" it's his collection of exotic, unique and really dangerous shifters. He let's the lab use a few for their research. (That's the back story. ) Now does anyone want to: either work there, be a long time captive or new captive? :fl )

(I have decided to call Markus's
facility, "The Menagerie" it's his collection of exotic, unique and really dangerous shifters. He let's the lab use a few for their research. (That's the back story. ) Now does anyone want to: either work there, be a long time captive or new captive? :fl )

(Vorsicht could be a captive, because she'll get really interested in what's going on and show herself. She seems like a nightmare unicorn, sharp teeth, growling, ETC :p)

Back
Top Bottom