*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Get out of here." He said, looking straight at Jenkins.
    ---
    "Why would you fail at helping me? What's wrong?" Serpente asked angrily, "well...the snakes, they didn't want Rio to save Navar...it messes up really important details in creatures involved with Rio, like you." Serpente stared, "this is happening because of some little mutt??? He rescued that pitiful traitor?!" She shouted. The snake looked to the ground, "yes..."He mumbled. "I could kill them both!" She kicked the ground hard, making dirt fly up.

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna found a place where she could watch yet remain hidden then looked over to him and nodded "Ready" She said then looked to Mixie and smiled reassuringly to her.

~~~
    Star snorted and raised her head to look back at him when he spoke. She shook her mane and glanced around before shifting, ner form more human this time as she both learned more about them and since she wasn't half asleep. She still had the bump on her head that revealed where her horn was, but she didn't have her wings showing this time. She looked at the man again "She's gone so I am leaving" she said calmly

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Okay," Mariam said, relieved, "we're probably fine, now."

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie smiled back nervously.

5. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Markus doubled his efforts to catch up with her. He wanted to be close by when she found out there was no way out of this hallway. Not unless you had the key to the door. He slowed down before she got to the door. He didn't want her to do more damage to her hand in her panic. "Easy there, girl. Now, you're alright. No one is going to hurt you. Just come back with me. We'll get the hand looked at. Okay, Amar?"

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Vorsicht stared, She was excited to see what was about to happen. "Vorsicht, this could be dangerous, please don't get really curious." Avenir said, "come on, who knows what'll happen." "Nothing good." Avenir said, she flew farther away into the trees.

7. NickyKnack

The only movement Zypher made was a long slow exhale and a twitch of a finger. The silencer on the end insured it sound was at a minimum. The scrambler shattered into a useless bits. "Now we're open for business." He said quietly.
    ~~~
    "No, Amar is not gone. Please, she will need your help, she is a confused girl. It really is impossible to get out. So don't make me shoot you. I do not enjoy hurting mythical creatures." He said nicely with a small sigh.

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Someone shot something! Avenir!" Vorsicht said excitedly, she had an amazing sense of smell and wonderful eyesight, so she saw little bits of metal fly and she smelt the others. "Vorsicht, really, if it involves guns, stay out of it, even if it gives you a meal." Avenir warned, "this could easily be dangerous."

9. NickyKnack

(I have decided to call Markus's
    facility, "The Menagerie" it's his collection of exotic, unique and really dangerous shifters. He let's the lab use a few for their research. (That's the back story. ) Now does anyone want to: either work there, be a long time captive or new captive? :fl )

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Vorsicht could be a captive, because she'll get really interested in what's going on and show herself. She seems like a nightmare unicorn, sharp teeth, growling, ETC :p)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by