*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    67.2%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie looked back when she heard the door move, but smiled when she saw Anna. She then did as she was supposed to with the scrambler and trackers.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher nodded and said, "It get the blood pumping. Almost like running down the prey."

Navar finally found his voice, "I just hope it works. What if by the signals going quite, they know we figured out we had the trackers. Wouldn't you be a little suspicious, if the roles were reversed? " He stated.

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie flew back and shifted. "Okay, did it." She said.

4. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna took a breath then looked to Nazar before she stepped outside then looked ahead again, frowning. That was possible and a scary thought. That in setting their trap they might get trapped also. She shook her head then "We can only go with what we know now. We find a place to hide from sight and plan on them having a backup plan."

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Avenir glowed in the darkness, she sensed something was stirring, and Vorsicht looked through the woods at a building. "Vorsicht, what has you so focused?" Avenir asked. "Something is happening." "What in the world did you do?" "Nothing!" Vorsicht said, "but who knows, it could lead to a meal, so I'm watching." Avenir got onto the ground and peeked through, "You'll get caught because of this one day, Vorsicht." Avenir said and perched in a tree again.

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "So, is there anything else I should do?" Mixie asked Zypher, just wanting to make sure.

7. NickyKnack

Zypher nodded slightly at her logic. "Well, there is one thing we can hope for, is that Markus, the brains of the opposition, is too busy to notice what has transpired. Leaving the others in charge in his absence, especially Jenkins. For he's a hot head and not a deep thinker. So it may just work. We'll know when we see them." He said calmly as he knelt and opend the case. He begin to assemble the sniper rifle.

Navar sat cross-legged to watch him work. "That very well, could happen. You should have seen Markus with Amar. Very strange for him to act in such a manner. All smiles and niceness, then to me was total fury and hatred at me, for something that should not have mattered. She had put them under some spell. Well, she didn't have that affect on me. So I can't figure it out." He said quietly.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  8. NickyKnack

Zypher looked up at her. "No, you did great. I'm proud of you. You really came through for us. Thank you. " He then went back to working on the rifle.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie smiled, "you're welcome." She said politely, then looked at the stars. The view was beautiful.

10. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval sighed and continued.
    (I just began to wonder what happened to them.)
    (NickyKnack please reply to the two post above.)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by