What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Mixie looked back when she heard the door move, but smiled when she saw Anna. She then did as she was supposed to with the scrambler and trackers.

Last edited:
Anna chuckled but didn't stop as she went up the last two flights of stairs. When she reached the door she touched it then looked at the two boys and grinned, catching her breath from the climb. "Nothing like a long distance climb" She teased again then slowly opened the door to have a look before she went out there. 

Zypher nodded and said, "It get the blood pumping. Almost like running down the prey."

Navar finally found his voice, "I just hope it works. What if by the signals going quite, they know we figured out we had the trackers. Wouldn't you be a little suspicious, if the roles were reversed? " He stated.

Zypher nodded and said, "It get the blood pumping. Almost like running down the prey."

Navar finally found his voice, "I just hope it works. What if by the signals going quite, they know we figured out we had the trackers. Wouldn't you be a little suspicious, if the roles were reversed? " He stated.
Anna took a breath then looked to Nazar before she stepped outside then looked ahead again, frowning. That was possible and a scary thought. That in setting their trap they might get trapped also. She shook her head then "We can only go with what we know now. We find a place to hide from sight and plan on them having a backup plan."

Avenir glowed in the darkness, she sensed something was stirring, and Vorsicht looked through the woods at a building. "Vorsicht, what has you so focused?" Avenir asked. "Something is happening." "What in the world did you do?" "Nothing!" Vorsicht said, "but who knows, it could lead to a meal, so I'm watching." Avenir got onto the ground and peeked through, "You'll get caught because of this one day, Vorsicht." Avenir said and perched in a tree again.

Anna took a breath then looked to Nazar before she stepped outside then looked ahead again, frowning. That was possible and a scary thought. That in setting their trap they might get trapped also. She shook her head then "We can only go with what we know now. We find a place to hide from sight and plan on them having a backup plan."

Zypher nodded slightly at her logic. "Well, there is one thing we can hope for, is that Markus, the brains of the opposition, is too busy to notice what has transpired. Leaving the others in charge in his absence, especially Jenkins. For he's a hot head and not a deep thinker. So it may just work. We'll know when we see them." He said calmly as he knelt and opend the case. He begin to assemble the sniper rifle.

Navar sat cross-legged to watch him work. "That very well, could happen. You should have seen Markus with Amar. Very strange for him to act in such a manner. All smiles and niceness, then to me was total fury and hatred at me, for something that should not have mattered. She had put them under some spell. Well, she didn't have that affect on me. So I can't figure it out." He said quietly.

Last edited:
"No, we'll never be safe." He replied in a low, serious voice.

Mariam frowned, "well, then we should put as much space as we can between him and us." Mariam said and walked a little faster, Gold following.
Diaval sighed and continued.
Amar startled at the sound of Star's voice, she hadn't heard her come in. "Yes, I hurt my hand. But it doesn't matter, I won't let them touch me." Amar crawled out of the bed on the opposite side from where Star sat. She slowly walked over to the window and looked out. Glancing at the door she felt the pocket knife shift in her pocket. She had forgotten about the knife she used for chopping her food. Taking it out she shoved it into the crack between the door and wall. The door made a soft click as the blade unlocked the handle. Quickly Amar opened the door, and cautiously walked out. Fear overcame her and she began to flee down the hall. She looked behind her as guards began to follow her and just as she turned to look infront of her she ran into Markus. Startled she took a step back. Her bright blue eyes watched him in anticipation. She was surrounded, and she couldn't escape. Her chest heaved heavily and her small waist flattened as she held her breath.

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/985006/hidden-nature-a-shapeshifting-rp/4700#post_15591269 layout=inline](Mark and Skye?)

Star watched the other unicorn then followed her out the door, shifting to her more familiar form as soon as she had room to. She reared and whinnied then looked around for the other unicorn girl before picking a direction to go. She had been slow to get up with her human form and had lost sight of Amar in the process. [/CONTENTEMBED]
(I just began to wonder what happened to them.)
Looking back at her he replied, "That man out there was the one who captured us."
Astrid ducked under the water and came up. Now clean she splashed Raine. Pausing she said, "Oh, it's you. I thought you were someone else."
~
Buchanan agreed as Liana finished her drink. "Thank you," She replied softly, shyly looking down.
~
Sonora blushed at her praise. Unsure how to respond she began to work on the computer again.
~
(Ok.)
Amar laid her head back down and softly cried. She shivered in the cold breeze that blew under the bed.

"Do you want to go back?" Mariam asked, concerned.
"I don't know." He said shaking his head with confusion.
Looking back at her he replied, "That man out there was the one who captured us."
Astrid ducked under the water and came up. Now clean she splashed Raine. Pausing she said, "Oh, it's you. I thought you were someone else."
~
Buchanan agreed as Liana finished her drink. "Thank you," She replied softly, shyly looking down.
~
Sonora blushed at her praise. Unsure how to respond she began to work on the computer again.
~
(Ok.)
Amar laid her head back down and softly cried. She shivered in the cold breeze that blew under the bed.

Raine laughed aloud and splashed her back. He then dived under the water and pinched her leg an he swam by her. When he came up, the grinned at her.
~~
Carrow took the mug and said, "You are welcome. Now would you like to look around the apartment or are to still tired? " She smiled as she waited for her response.
~~~
Keira saw Sonora's blush and awkward reaction. She felt bad for making her feel uncomfortable. "I'm sorry, if I have overstepped. I never ment to make you feel uncomfortable. It wouldn't happen again. I promise. " She said apologetically.
~~
Markus went to see the latest version of the unicorn. He hoped he could enlist it's help with Amar.

Astrid lost her balance and fell backwards. Coming up again she tackled Raine, and pushed him under the water.
~
“I’d like to look around.” She smiled, full of curiosity. Buchanan gently lifted her out of her seat. Liana ran to Carrow and took her hand, ready to follow her.
~
Sonora looked up with a surprised expression. “No! Please, don’t stop. It’s just, I don’t think anyone’s ever given me a compliment. I.. I Very flattered.” Sonora hoped that she would understand…
~
(Let me catch up on the posts from yesterday before I reply. Can Amar be locked up for at least a few days before she escapes?)

(NickyKnack please reply to the two post above.)

Back
Top Bottom