*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Raine laughed, "If finding those gets that kind of reaction, then I'll spend my life searching for more." He teased.
    ~~
    Carrow blushed at what he'd done for her. He was so special. "Why, yes. Beds are quite fun. Especially the jumping on them." She said excitedly.
    ~~
    Keira took a moment to think what motel would be best. The Sleep Inn, was alright and not to far to walk. She looked over at Sonora and smiled reassuringly.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "You two go into your rooms, and if I shout "fly" go fly out the windows." Mariam instructed them.

3. NickyKnack

Zypher found a rhythm with Anna. She was an excellent shot and her method was like his own. But as he did a head count, they were short three. He used his rifle to scope the roof, he then looked to the vehicles. Then out the front came a running Jenkins. "Oh, no you don't!" He shot through the windshield of one SUV, the the other. Jenkins made a mad dash of to the side and down the back alleyway. "Come on! We have lost the helicopter. We must get out of here. I'm sure he's calling them in. After what we just did, they won't be using tranks, they will be live rounds." He said as he swung the gun to hang across his back, then grabbed the case. Navar grabbed the other case and ran to open the door wide for them.
    ~~
    Ericsson with the help of four other men, finally managed to get the unipeg on the cart. He was taking her to the holding cell, with the Great Pyrenees (Dawn ?) . That way she would have company when she woke up.

4. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    (Sure!)

5. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn paced rapidly in her holding cell.

6. NickyKnack

Ericsson wheeled her into the large room with the two cells. He waited until everyone got into position and lifted her up, to pull the cart out from underneath her. They then set her on the floor. As they filed out of the room, Ericsson looked over at the massive dog. "Watch over her. She's special." He said as he shut the door and locked it.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  7. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn barked and walked over to the animal. She sniffed it, getting familiar with her scent.

8. NickyKnack

Jenkins got his phone out and call the helicopter. "Get them! They have slaughtered the two teams! Shoot to kill! Shoot to kill!" He yelled into the phone.

9. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna slug the gun back on the tactical sling he had given it to her with and moved quickly, heading for the stairs and giving Navar a small smile for holding the door, though she doubted it was personal. She was silent as she started down the stair, jumping the railing at times to make the decent quicker. She was too sure of her footing to worry about falling, even when she was landing on steps or the handrails.

~~~
    Star woke slowly, blinking at the ceiling before she even tried to get up. She made it to her belly before stopping to gather herself again and look at the blank room.

10. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Serpente slithered where she heard his voice, but she stayed completely quiet.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by