What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Jenkins ripped the phone away from his cheek as he caught sight of movement. He slowly bent as he tried to see in the darkness. "Hello? Who's there? Sands? Tomas? " He asked.

Serpente knew it was time. She quickly shifted and pinned him against the wall, tugging the phone from his hand, throwing it to the floor and stomping on it. She covered his mouth, smiling. This was all so easy since she was a constrictor, so she was incredibly strong.

Dawn let out a gentle whimper/bark before standing up. She wagged her tail encouragingly.
Star blinked, waiting for the last of the drugs to leave her before shaking her head and starting to attack the door of her prison. She was not meant to be caged, and wouldn't submit to this

Zypher was very angry, that they had lost the helicopter. That would have made things so much faster and easy. But at least they had made a dent in their numbers. That would have to be victory enough.
Anna reached the ground floor and paused by the door, listening for any activity before she opened it to leave this place

~~~
Angela hit her wing against the wall of her room and fluttered to the floor, hurting and panting. Her heart was beating too fast for her little bird form

(Night)

Last edited:
Star blinked, waiting for the last of the drugs to leave her before shaking her head and starting to attack the door of her prison. She was not meant to be caged, and wouldn't submit to this

Anna reached the ground floor and paused by the door, listening for any activity before she opened it to leave this place

~~~

Angela hit her wing against the wall of her room and fluttered to the floor, hurting and panting. Her heart was beating too fast for her little bird form

(Nught)
Dawn stood up. "Stop. You'll hurt yourself." She barked, sternly yet lovingly.

"Ok..." She replied slowly.

Ashton filled a syringe with novacaine. She then glanced up at Amar. "You may feel a pinch." She then numbed key nerves then waited for it to take effect. She the positioned a small draped to keep Amar from witnessing the actual surgery. She probed her hand and asked, "Can you feel this?"

Last edited:
Serpente knew it was time. She quickly shifted and pinned him against the wall, tugging the phone from his hand, throwing it to the floor and stomping on it. She covered his mouth, smiling. This was all so easy since she was a constrictor, so she was incredibly strong.

Jenkins looked wide-eyed at the shifter. Just as soon as she was distracted, he'd shoot her. That would teach her.

Jenkins looked wide-eyed at the shifter. Just as soon as she was distracted, he'd shoot her. That would teach her.

She looked right into his eyes, "I haven't eaten for nearly a year, nothing will distract me, Jenkins." She said, smirking at him, "there is no way out this time, I'm afraid it's game over for you." She told him.

She looked right into his eyes, "I haven't eaten for nearly a year, nothing will distract me, Jenkins." She said, smirking at him, "there is no way out this time, I'm afraid it's game over for you." She told him.

Jenkins was confused as to how she had read his mind. He tried to ask, but she still had his mouth covered.

Jenkins was confused as to how she had read his mind. He tried to ask, but she still had his mouth covered.

"You wonder how I read your mind? Well, I'm a snake." She said, still holding him against the wall tightly, "you thought Rio was insane, but he isn't. Oh, and you're not getting your wallet, because I'm afraid meals don't need money, so why have something to hold it?"

Back
Top Bottom