*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    67.2%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Serpente knew it was time. She quickly shifted and pinned him against the wall, tugging the phone from his hand, throwing it to the floor and stomping on it. She covered his mouth, smiling. This was all so easy since she was a constrictor, so she was incredibly strong.

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Star blinked, waiting for the last of the drugs to leave her before shaking her head and starting to attack the door of her prison. She was not meant to be caged, and wouldn't submit to this

Anna reached the ground floor and paused by the door, listening for any activity before she opened it to leave this place

~~~
    Angela hit her wing against the wall of her room and fluttered to the floor, hurting and panting. Her heart was beating too fast for her little bird form

(Night)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  3. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn stood up. "Stop. You'll hurt yourself." She barked, sternly yet lovingly.

4. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    "No" Star said and kicked at the door again, bending the metal from the force. "We are not made to be caged, ever"

5. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Ashton filled a syringe with novacaine. She then glanced up at Amar. "You may feel a pinch." She then numbed key nerves then waited for it to take effect. She the positioned a small draped to keep Amar from witnessing the actual surgery. She probed her hand and asked, "Can you feel this?"

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  6. NickyKnack

Jenkins looked wide-eyed at the shifter. Just as soon as she was distracted, he'd shoot her. That would teach her.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    She looked right into his eyes, "I haven't eaten for nearly a year, nothing will distract me, Jenkins." She said, smirking at him, "there is no way out this time, I'm afraid it's game over for you." She told him.

8. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn would have nipped Star's ankles if she could have. She stayed standing and got as close to Star as the cage would allow. "Please." She said calmly. "Stop before you hurt yourself."

9. NickyKnack

Jenkins was confused as to how she had read his mind. He tried to ask, but she still had his mouth covered.

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "You wonder how I read your mind? Well, I'm a snake." She said, still holding him against the wall tightly, "you thought Rio was insane, but he isn't. Oh, and you're not getting your wallet, because I'm afraid meals don't need money, so why have something to hold it?"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by