*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Star snorted and shook her mane again, almost calming just because she was outside of that barred thing.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Man...that almost makes me feel bad for him XD)
    Serpente was glad that he got pay back for all of those years of abusing animals, and she was glad she got to eat again.

3. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn barked. She jumped back on the bars, almost trapping a toe in them.

4. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    "Calm down dog" Star stated and looked around, starting for the door to leave the room

5. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    She snorted. "Great. You have an attitude as well."

6. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Star looked to her again and turned, going to her cell "Why wouldn't I?" She asked seriously "From what I know other shifters are as bad as the humans "

7. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher and Navar ran from the door to the car. Navar jump in the back seat, while Zypher threw opened the passenger side door for Anna. But as he rounded the car and opened his own door to get in, a single shot rang out and struck him in the shoulder. The momentum of the bullet drove him into the door. He quickly recovered and got inside the car before another shot struck the front finder. "Anna, Hurry! They're going for the engine! Then we'll be sitting ducks!" He yelled as he started the car and put it in reverse.
    ~~
    Angela's handler put her on the bed and quietly walked out of the cell. . She then dimmed the lights to almost dark and left the room.
    ~~
    Markus smirked up at Star. "Point taken, no pun intended. It appears I'll have to redesign your final holding cell a little. Thank you for showing me your true strength." He then looked over at the dog, confused by it's actions.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  8. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( This is Jenkins in a year from now. [​IMG] )

9. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop

Dawn snorted and looked at her, then Markus, then back to Star. Fear and realization suddenly took over her. "Why aren't you running? Talking to me isn't helping anyone escape any faster." The last part of her statement was almost a whisper as her gaze fixed upon Markus once more. She rammed herself back into the side in a failed attempt to reach and bite him.

10. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    :)P)
    After a few minutes Serpente walked out of the building in human form, running to the woods.
    ---
    Vorsicht rushed into the hotel, she began going up the stairs where she smelt food. It was a awkward process since she was a unicorn, but it was easy enough.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by