What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Anna hadn't heard anything and opened the door a little at a time. You might see the good guys just throw open a door and run out, as if being good protected them, but this was real life, and doing that was a quick way to find death. Once she had scanned what she could of the parking area, she stepped out, flattening the door to the wall to let the men come out so they could head for the vehicle.

~~~

Angela panted and tried to get away, but was unable to in this form. Eventually she stopped struggling, not because she was calming, but because she just couldn't struggle anymore without hurting herself more. Too much stress could kill a bird like her and being held captive was stressful, especially when she didn't know what to expect next. 
Star snorted and shook her head then hit the bars again, turning away only to circle the cage she was in then attack the door again. She was more than a horse, but even a horse wouldn't stand for this kind of cell, especially if it had been wild before. One final hit was all it took to throw the door open and let her get out of the cell. She reared, spreading her wings into the room before settling to her feet again and looking at the man and the dog.

Zypher and Navar ran from the door to the car. Navar jump in the back seat, while Zypher threw opened the passenger side door for Anna. But as he rounded the car and opened his own door to get in, a single shot rang out and struck him in the shoulder. The momentum of the bullet drove him into the door. He quickly recovered and got inside the car before another shot struck the front finder. "Anna, Hurry! They're going for the engine! Then we'll be sitting ducks!" He yelled as he started the car and put it in reverse.
~~
Angela's handler put her on the bed and quietly walked out of the cell. . She then dimmed the lights to almost dark and left the room.
~~
Markus smirked up at Star. "Point taken, no pun intended. It appears I'll have to redesign your final holding cell a little. Thank you for showing me your true strength." He then looked over at the dog, confused by it's actions.

Last edited:
(Man...that almost makes me feel bad for him XD)
Serpente was glad that he got pay back for all of those years of abusing animals, and she was glad she got to eat again.

( This is Jenkins in a year from now.
1f4a9.png
)

Star looked to her again and turned, going to her cell "Why wouldn't I?" She asked seriously "From what I know other shifters are as bad as the humans "

Zypher and Navar ran the door to head for the car. Zypher threw opened the passenger side door for Anna as he rounded the car and opened his own door to get in, a single shot rang out and struck him in the shoulder. The momentum other the bullet drove him into the door. He quickly recovered and got inside the car before another shot struck the front finder. "Anna, Hurry! They're going for the engine! Then we'll be sitting ducks!" He yelled as he started the car and put it in reverse.
~~
Angela's handler put her on the bed and quietly walked out of the cell. . She then dimmed the lights to almost dark and left the room.
~~
Markus smirked up at Star. "Point taken, no pun intended. It appears I'll have to redesign your final holding cell a little. Thank you for showing me your true strength." He then looked over at the dog, confused by it's actions.
Dawn snorted and looked at her, then Markus, then back to Star. Fear and realization suddenly took over her. "Why aren't you running? Talking to me isn't helping anyone escape any faster." The last part of her statement was almost a whisper as her gaze fixed upon Markus once more. She rammed herself back into the side in a failed attempt to reach and bite him.

( This is Jenkins in a year from now.
1f4a9.png
)

:)P)
After a few minutes Serpente walked out of the building in human form, running to the woods.
---
Vorsicht rushed into the hotel, she began going up the stairs where she smelt food. It was a awkward process since she was a unicorn, but it was easy enough.

Back
Top Bottom