What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Astrid stepped back, pushing her hands in her pocket with a roll of her eyes. "Whatever." She teased.
~
"Really, can I try?!" She asked bouncing out of the room.
~
Sonora trustingly followed her.

Raine looked at her. She was so beautiful in her half wet half dry state. He slowly pulled her back into his arms and whispered, "Have I told you today, that I love you?"
~~~
Carrow reached her hand back for Buchanan. She opened and closed it, to show him that she wanted him to take it. She smiled with mischief.
~~~
Keira glanced around as she waited for the man to give her the key. She was just starting to get paranoid when he came back with the key. "Thank you." She said, as she walked away. She walked out of the office and headed to the far ground floor suite. She unlocked the door and breathed deeply of the room first. Then she turned on the lights and walked in. She did a quick search of the room and bathroom. She came out and nodded to Sonora that it was safe.

Astrid stepped back, pushing her hands in her pocket with a roll of her eyes. "Whatever." She teased.
~
"Really, can I try?!" She asked bouncing out of the room.
~
Sonora trustingly followed her.

Raine looked at her. She was so beautiful in her half wet half dry state. He slowly pulled her back into his arms and whispered, "Have I told you today, that I love you?"
~~~
Carrow reached her hand back for Buchanan. She opened and closed it, to show him that she wanted him to take it. She smiled with mischief.
~~~
Keira glanced around as she waited for the man to give her the key. She was just starting to get paranoid when he came back with the key. "Thank you." She said, as she walked away. She walked out of the office and headed to the far ground floor suite. She unlocked the door and breathed deeply of the room first. Then she turned on the lights and walked in. She did a quick search of the room and bathroom. She came out and nodded to Sonora that it was safe.
Astrid sighed as she hid a smile. "I don't know, it's SO hard to keep track.
~
Looking to see if Liana was looking, and she wasn't, he sneakily grasped her hand.
~
"Wow." Breathed Sonora wide eyed. "This is better then anything I every stayed at."

Amar kept her eyes down, expecting it to hurt, but was releived when it wasn't that bad. When she probed her hand she replied, "Yes, but just a little."

Satisfied that she was good to go. Ashton made the first incision, being careful not to go too deep. She didn't want to accidentally cutting a tendon. It was a fairly lengthy operation. She had to administer novacaine, several times to ensure she stayed numb for the 3 hour surgery. She had to use a pen, to help hold the bone together. She would have to remove it late, once the bone healed. Ashton sighed deeply as she finished the sutures. "There you go. It went beautifully. You are a very good patient. Like you said, you would be." She then wadded up the dirty chucks, gauze pads and put her instruments in to soak. Ashton turned to Amar and said, "In fact, it went so well. I'm thinking we can get away with a splint instead of a cast. I didn't put a pen in your hand. It will help hold the bone in place better. But the draw back, absolutely no shifting. Because stainless steel, does not change shape. Do you understand, young lady?" She asked sternly.

Anna glanced to him then shook her head " I do alright at it. How bad did you get hit?" She asked then glanced back at Navar. "You want this one too?"

~~~
Angela was silent, though she continued to cry until she fell asleep.

(No, I don't want her to get out yet.)

Zypher moved his shoulder around a little, to get a feel for it. "Not to sure. The bullet didn't exist, so it and all fragments must be removed, before I can shift. It could be lodged against my shoulder blade. There doesn't seem to be any joint damage. However I'm loosing a lot of blood. I'm starting to feel weak, thank goodness we are almost there." He said as he finished his assessment.
~~~
The handler quietly came in with some fresh fruits and water. She set them on the table and Then left again before she could stress her again.
~~~
(Oh, good. I was hoping you'd say that!! ;) )

Ericsson had seen her get out of the cell, on the surveillance camera. He quickly called for the electrified net. They suspended it from the ceiling down the hallway she was coming down. He had told them to make a lot of noise behind her, to get her running without making critical decisions. Then she wouldn't look up, but straight ahead. The net was motion activated, at the slightest movement, it would fall on top of her. At least he hoped she wasn't faster then the net. But just in case, she got through, Ericsson was waiting for her down the hall. He could always walk her backwards.

Last edited:
Zypher moved his shoulder around a little, to get a feel for it. "Not to sure. The bullet didn't exist, so it and all fragments must be removed, before I can shift. It could be lodged against my shoulder blade. There doesn't seem to be any joint damage. However I'm loosing a lot of blood. I'm starting to feel weak, thank goodness we are almost there." He said as he finished his assessment.
~~~
The handler quietly came in with some fresh fruits and water. She set them on the table and Then left again before she could stress her again.
~~~
(Oh, good. I was hoping you'd say that!! ;) )

Ericsson had seen her get out of the cell, on the surveillance camera. He quickly called for the electrified net. They suspended it from the ceiling down the hallway she was coming down. The had told them to make a lot of noise behind her, to get her running without making critical decisions. Then she wouldn't look up, but straight ahead. The net was motion activated, at the slightest movement, it would fall on top of her. At least he hoped she wasn't faster then the net. But just in case, she got through, Ericsson was waiting for her down the hall. He could always walk her backwards.
Dawn watched Star and prayed she would be able to escape. Whatever this creature was, it had enough fire in its spirit to do so, unlike Dawn.

Amar kept her eyes down, expecting it to hurt, but was releived when it wasn't that bad. When she probed her hand she replied, "Yes, but just a little."

Satisfied that she was good to go. Ashton made the first incision, being careful not to go too deep. She didn't want to accidentally cutting a tendon. It was a fairly lengthy operation. She had to administer novacaine, several times to ensure she stayed numb for the 3 hour surgery. She had to use a pen, to help hold the bone together. She would have to remove it late, once the bone healed. Ashton sighed deeply as she finished the sutures. "There you go. It went beautifully. You are a very good patient. Like you said, you would be." She then wadded up the dirty chucks, gauze pads and put her instruments in to soak. Ashton turned to Amar and said, "In fact, it went so well. I'm thinking we can get away with a splint instead of a cast. I didn't put a pen in your hand. It will help hold the bone in place better. But the draw back, absolutely no shifting. Because stainless steel, does not change shape. Do you understand, young lady?" She asked sternly.

Amar still felt the pain a bit, but her face was set so sternly that she could not cry. Through the whole surgery she focused on not twitching, or pulling her hand away. She was relieved at last when the surgery was over, exhausted from the agonizing three hours. When Ashton praised her she became aware that if she was not careful she would burst out crying for sure. "I won't shift." She promised, drawing back her hand to look at it.

Last edited:
Astrid sighed as she hid a smile. "I don't know, it's SO hard to keep track.
~
Looking to see if Liana was looking, and she wasn't, he sneakily grasped her hand.
~
"Wow." Breathed Sonora wide eyed. "This is better then anything I every stayed at."

Raine tilted his head at her words, then leaned in and whispered softer, far closer to her ear. "Then I shall, error on the side of caution and tell you again. Astrid, light of my life. My only purpose for being, I do and have always loved you, with every beat of my heart. Today and the rest of my days." He then pulled back from her ear, to look her in the eyes, before he gently brushed a velvet soft kiss upon her lips.
~~~
Carrow grinned as he took her hand and pulled him along with them. "Do you know what a puppy pile is? I say we do that! Because a queen size bed, is big enough for all three of us to sleep in." She said softly, with a shy smile.
~~~
Keira glanced around at the room again. She frowned a bit. This place wasn't that grand, not at 80 bucks a night. But she didn't say anything. She walked over to shut and lock the door. Then she went and knelt down at the min frig, to put their food and water,into it from her bag. She then got up to go sit on one of the two beds. Feeling the softness, she fell back with a sigh. "Oh yeah, this much nicer then a yoga mat on a roof." She said with a smile at Sonora.

Back
Top Bottom