*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna caught him when he passed out, making sure his head didn't hit the porcelin too hard. She took a deep breath then gathered what she would need from his supplies and set to work, getting the bullet fragments out of his shoulder and sewing him closed then bandaging him and putting him to bed before she returned to the bathroom to clean up her mess. Once she was alone, she looked at the mirror then raised her shirt a little, looking at the graze she had gotten against her side. Shaking her head, she shifted to her wolf then went to lay beside him on the bed in her wolf form, watching the door.

~~~
    Angela stayed in the corner, huddled in on herself. Her long white hair covered her from seeing the prison she was in now and gave her some comfort, though it was weak and false.

~~~
    Star's eyes widened at the mention of that one. She snorted and tried again to get up. If they had that one here, she was not staying. The meat eater was one she never wished to meet. Even a loner like her had heard of that odd unicorn. She kicked futility at the net, only tightening the strands that had wrapped around her legs before settling again. She was breathing harder from her struggles and trembling a little

3. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    "Yes?" She asked, looking up.

4. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Look, Calum, I don't think I can continue doing this." Harold said, "I just can't do it anymore, my whole family would want to disown me if I continued doing it."

5. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Mark smiled and kissed her lips again "I like you and this" He said gently

6. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    "I know where they are, Harold. And if you try and run I will find them, Diaval was chipped while he was unconscious. Give them back and I won't hurt anyone, and will let you resign from your job."

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  7. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Skye's cheeks turned a pale pink as she kissed him back.

8. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I didn't take them, I'm sorry but I'm not doing it." Harold said.

9. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Mark smiled and let the kiss come to an end naturally then hugged her close. He didn't want her to go away from him.

10. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Raine grinned at her. Then looked down at the dirt, as well. "What do you see down there? It must be really interesting." He said.
    ~~~
    Carrow giggled softly, "Oh my, I'm forever going to be out ran by a deer. An eagle could never keep up." She said dramatically.
    ~~~
    Keira smiled at Sonora. "I second that thought. Is it a complete sell out, if I admit that I want a bed like this? Dare I say, the whole human cage. Four walls, frig full of food, clean water from the tap and security!" She asked.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by