*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Mark touched her chin to raise her face and make her look at him again "Skye?"

Anna winced then nodded "Alright, then lets get there and get you fixed up before you lose too much blood." She said quietly.

~~~
    Angela woke at the sound of the door and watched the human bring in the food and water then leave again. Curiously she sat up and glanced around then moved to the offering and picked up the water, drinking it quickly. Whatever they had used to knock her out had made her thirsty but she hadn't dared to ask for anything from these people.

~~~
    Star tossed her head then started running down the hallway. She didn't know that's what they had wanted her to do. Had she not slowed to try to see what the odd feeling was when she reached the net, she would have passed under without getting caught but she had slowed. The net came down over her and she jumped before the current made her fall She whinnied, calling out for help before the electricity stole her voice too.

2. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn growled, not answering him. Her hated boiled inside her as she breathed in his scent.

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher nodded. He was thankful she'd take it out for him. It seemed oddly important, for some reason. He finally pulled into the parking garage and parked in his spot. He turned the car off and looked back at Navar. He had both rifles back in their cases. Glad, he opened the door and stepped out. As he gained his feet, fatigue set in. He shut the door and as quickly as he could, he went for the elevator. He didn't know how much longer he had. But he was determined to stay strong, he had to stay awake, so he could shift afterwards. He looked back at the others, as he waited, he felt bad that he'd left them.

Navar got the cases out of the back seat and started for the elevator. That's when he noticed that Zypher was really pale. He looked at him questioning, but Zypher glanced away, as the elevator doors opened at last. Zypher stepped forward, his step faltering a bit. He finally made it to the corner of the elevator, to lean his good shoulder up aginst it.

~~~
    The handler watched as Angela drank the water. Maybe she would bring her some books next time.
    ~~~
    Ericsson slowly approached Star. "Hello again. I have brought you something. I know Markus will like it, but I'm pretty sure you won't. " He stepped on the net in order to reach through it, wincing at the shocks that stung his wrists as he touched the net as he worked. But he managed to slip a special metal herringbone chain around her thick neck, as the two ends made contact, they engaged, making a loud beeped and constricted to fit very smugly around her unipeg neck. Ericsson nodded to the men and they turn the net off. They were going to pull it off, when he shook his head, no. Ericsson cleared his throat and quietly said, "How pretty is that collar, know everyone will see that and know you belong to Markus. Because, it's not like a unipeg can take it off. You'd need thumbs. Not to mention, it's special. Because it's made to adjust to the size of the neck of a shifter, as they shift from animal to human. So you can't just slip it off. As well as if you tamper with it, it dishes out a punishment." He stated plainly.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  4. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna followed them to the elevator, watching Zypher worriedly though she made no sound. She did go to stand beside him. If he faultered again, she would offer her side to lean against to get back tot he room. For the moment she simply stayed quiet, not wanting to hurt his pride , she understood that at times that was all you had to keep you together, to make you hold on that last little bit.

~~~
    Angela finally put the water down and looked around the still darkened room. feeling a little better from the water, she reached over to try some of the fruit that had been brought in. She looked at it in her hand then put it down and moved to the far corner of the room, sitting and curling into a ball against the wall and floor. She didn't want to be fed like some kind of pet.

~~~
    Star watched him as he put the metal necklace on her and winced at it and his words. She tried to raise herself, angry again at the thought that she would belong to any human, but her legs were caught up in the net, making it impossible to stand from her prone position. She glared at Erricson, unable to speak to the human in this form and unwilling to change shape

5. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (This is just funny now XD. Jenkins will come back in about a year:p.)
    Vorsicht looked around and shifted, "Avenir! I think it's safe now!" She said, hoping to see a glowing orange bird coming towards her, but when she didn't she traveled further into the woods to find Avenir.

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Harold called Calum a hour or two later.

7. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher glanced down, as he felt the blood trailing down his leg, it used his sock like a wick, to fill his shoe. The elevator opened and he pushed off the wall and walked cautiously to the door of the penthouse. He opened it and walked inside. He paid the others no mind, as he walked straight to his bedroom. He took his suit jacket off, then the vest and lastly the shirt, as he went. He dropped all the bloodied clothing on the master bathroom floor. He hoping Anna was ready, as he slowly straddled the toilet to face the wall. He then glanced up at her andsaid, "I'm beyond shifting, you're going to have to sew it. I'm very sorry." He then passed out falling forward on the tank of the toilet.

Navar grabbed the cases and followed after Zypher and Anna. He was silent as he watched him. He wanted to help, but he wouldn't take it. He knew him too well. He glanced at the people in the penthouse. Then froze, confused as to who they were. "Hello? " He said quietly.
    ~~~
    The handler watched silently. Notes indecated that she refused to eat. Day one.
    ~~~
    Ericsson waited for Star to shift. But when she didn't, he looked her right in the eyes. "Have you ever heard if a black unicorn with a twist, red eyes and sharp teeth?" He asked curiously. He'd received the mass email from Sands. It was quite interesting, to say the least.

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Avenir came running to Vorsicht. "You could've been killed! I can't believe you." She scolded, "But I wasn't." Vorsicht said, Avenir sighed, "don't ever do that again, you are very odd for a unicorn, they'd want you in a instant." Avenir told her, Vorsicht nodded.

9. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Astrid quickly kissed his cheek, then, leaning back she pretended like nothing happened by pretending to be intrigued by the dirt.
    ~
    Liana giggled and pulled Carrow harder ahead. Buchanan stumbled and laughed as he tried to keep up.
    ~
    Sonora set down her thinks and ran to the other bed. After placing a hand on the mattress to test it she jumped onto with a laugh. “I could sleep forever!” Sonora didn’t know any better because it was much nicer than anywhere else she had stayed, that is if she could afford a room.

10. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    "I know where they are." He stated harshly.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by