*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( Oops! I meant to go back but didn't. :/ )
    Ashton nodded at that promise. "Alright let's get you bandaged up and get that splint on. Then you can rest, I know you are exhausted." She went into the cabinets to get the supplies she need. As she came back she set them down and looked deep into Amara's eyes. "Thank you for letting me help you. You are too special to be lame. You know I have a minor in Mythology. But unicorns were always my favorite. " She explained quietly. She then gently bandaged her hand and put the splint on. She adjusted the velcro just right tightness. "All done." She said joyfully.

2. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    "There on the map- at your house." He said.
    Skye sat in his embrace.
    "Look at this," She said seriously as she picked up a grain of dirt.
    ~
    Liana stopped when she came to the bedroom door, Buchanan paused to catch his breath.
    ~
    "Yeah, sometimes you have to look at the bright side," She said winking.

3. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    "Thank You." She smiled quietly, sitting patiently as she finished.

4. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Mark held her close and rested his head over the top of hers "I think I am beginning to love you" He whispered softly.

5. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Harold hung up and called Mariam again. After a short conversation Mariam shouted "Fly!". She grabbed her gun and went outside, she wanted to find this guy.
    "Come on, Diaval! Quick!" Gold said.

6. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Avenir looked at Vorsicht, "did you eat anything?" She asked, "Well...not that much." "Vorsicht! You must learn to control yourself, you aren't a monster, I know that." Vorsicht looked at her shining black hooves, "I'm sorry...I won't do it again." Vorsicht said and sighed. "Okay. Now, I'm going to go sleep, you should, too." Avenir said and perched in a tree.

7. NickyKnack

(I'm not sure how long massive blood loss knocks you out for. :/ )
    Zypher was fitful in his rest. He was fighting off nameless, faceless evils. His arms and legs twitching with the dream battle.
    ~~~
    The handler quietly came into the room. But this time, she went and sat in the corner on the other said of the door. She had her sketchbook, so she started drawing. She loved drawing birds. They were poetry in movement. It was amazing how they defied gravity. A short time later, she had a finished drawing. She tore it off and set it on the floor, for Angela. She then got up and left.
    (It's of whatever you want to say it is. :) )
    ~~~
    Ericsson noticed her reaction. That was not good. "Relax, that thing is not here. I wish you would tell me why the black unicorn is so bad." He said as he knelt down to start untangling her legs from the net.

8. NickyKnack

Navar put the rifle cases down, as he looked at them all. "So.....your friends if Zypher? Or Anna?" He finally asked curious.

Luce flopped back on the couch to look up at him. "Hi, I'm Luce, squirrel. This bump on a log, next to me in is my bro Nashton, a skunk." At Navar's frown, she said, " long story, trust me. Someday, maybe." She smiled at him.

Cadeon walked over to Navar. "Yeah, I'm Anna's and Jason's friend. I'm Cadeon and you are?" He asked.

Navar breathed deeply and said, "I'm sorry! I'm, Navar. "

9. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    (Me either)
    Anna stayed by his side, eventually she shifted to human and lay by his unhurt side, lightly hugging him as exhaustion took her and made her sleep at his side.

~~~
    Angela watched her without a word. After she left, curiosity got her to go over and look at the picture then pick it up. Lightly she trailed a finger over the wings of the dove in the drawing. She blinked then held the drawing close, closing her eyes. It was a more common type than her white dove, but it was still the familiar shape. After a few minutes, she sat near the food and looked at it again then cautiously picked up one and looked at it then the picture before eating a little.

~~~
    Star shivered again when he mentioned her. She closed her eyes, waiting while he untangled her legs. She wouldn't shift with that thing on her, it had frightened her and hurt her, so she didn't trust it, even with it off. and she couldn't speak human in this form.

10. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn shifted to her human form and began playing with her hair. Everyone but her seemed so old in comparison that she felt out of place and even worse, alone. Her feelings meant nothing here, she knew that. So she shoved them deep inside and pretended not to care.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by