What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"Thank You." She smiled quietly, sitting patiently as she finished.

( :hugs You can just call me Nicky. Can you forgive me, for forgetfulness?)

"Alright there is a bed just inside that room there. If you'd like to get some sleep? I'll watch over you, while you do. I promise, I will not lock the door. But you must promise me something....that you won't try to escape before your hand is healed." Ashton said as she look at Amar with serious eyes.

Last edited:
Navar put the rifle cases down, as he looked at them all. "So.....your friends if Zypher? Or Anna?" He finally asked curious.

Luce flopped back on the couch to look up at him. "Hi, I'm Luce, squirrel. This bump on a log, next to me in is my bro Nashton, a skunk." At Navar's frown, she said, " long story, trust me. Someday, maybe." She smiled at him.

Cadeon walked over to Navar. "Yeah, I'm Anna's and Jason's friend. I'm Cadeon and you are?" He asked.

Navar breathed deeply and said, "I'm sorry! I'm, Navar. "

Mika looked at Navar, "I'm Mika, a parakeet. I don't really know Jason or Anna, I just got here." He said.

Last edited:
Anna stirred against his side and blinked her eyes open. She looked up at him then sat up slowly "How do you feel?" 

~~~
Angela looked to her when the door opened and watched her carefully then looked at the book then to the drawing then back to the woman. "Who are you?" Her voice as always was soft though it still held that tremble of fear. 

~~~

Star shook her head and looked away from him "Don't, don't mess with the black one. Don't bring her here. Even one as cut off as I am knows of her...oddities" She said, still touching the collar though she didn't try to take it off yet. 

Zypher grinned at her and said, "A lot better. I think I can shift now." He said as he slowly got up and crouched on the floor. He then shifted into his massive hyena form. He walked then trotted around the room. He let out a hyena twirl, that sounded like a laugh. He then walked over and rested his head in Anna's lap. He turned his head to look up at her.
~~~
The handler quietly smiled, then motioned to her throat and shook her head, no. Trying to to tell her she was mute. She then put a finger up and left the room. When she came back she had a notepad. She then wrote, "My name is Arran. Yours? " She then looked up and smiled nicely.
~~~
Ericsson looked at Star confused. "Oddities? What because she's black and sharp fanged?" He asked her.

Back
Top Bottom