*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher awoke sometime later. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around. How did he get to bed? That's when the warmth next to him and Anna's sweet scent registered. He looked down at her repose. Ah, so this was Anna, unguarded. She looked so peaceful with her head resting on his chest. He went to touch her face was his other hand and realized what a bad idea that was. That's when it all came flooding back to him, in a flash. He whispered "Thank you, Anna. For taking care of me." He snuggle into her, just a little deeper. He was enjoying her weight half draped over him. He sighed softly and smiled.
    ~~~
    Angela's handler was in the library lookingfor books on doves. She found a wonderful pictures in this one book. So she decided on getting it for her. Maybe she'd enjoy it.
    ~~~
    Ericsson slowly lifted the net off her head. "I didn't mean to go through extremes, but you were in a manic state. You were a danger to yourself and to other shifters. Did you know, that Amar decided to have her hand fixed after all?" He said brightly.

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna stirred in her sleep and moved her hand over his waist to hod to him then slipped deeper into true sleep. Had she been awake, she would have tried to brush it off as wolf cuddling, but that didn't work when you would be blushing from even saying it. She liked him, both for his own strength and accepting that she had her strengths too.

~~~
    Angela ate some of the fruit then went back to the bed, siting and looking at the picture the female had drawn.

~~~
    Star rose and shook her coat and feathers then looked to him again. She drew in a deep breath then finally shifted to human form. She stumbled a little then shook her head and reached to touch the necklace with a still trembling hand.

3. NickyKnack

Markus watching her shift and was amazed at the magic of it all. How they could be on form, then in a blink be something else entirely. "How old are you anyway? " He asked Dawn confused.

4. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    She looked up at him. "Fourteen..." She said softly.

5. NickyKnack

When Zypher awoke again. He felt his strength had finally returned. He was confident he could shift to heal the rest of the way.
    ~~~
    When Angela's handler came back to work, she was so excited to give, Angela the book. There were some pretty remarkable breeds of doves and pigeons. It also had a lot to read. She quietly walked into the room and set the book down and backed away. She want to the far side of the room and sat down on the floor.
    ~~~
    Ericsson slowly bowed. "There she is and I'm sorry about the collar. They had just developed it and ordered me to put it on you." He explained further.

(I'm sorry, I keep falling asleep while typing. :/ So I'm going to bed, night. I hope the response makes sense. )

6. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013

7. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna stirred against his side and blinked her eyes open. She looked up at him then sat up slowly "How do you feel?"

~~~
    Angela looked to her when the door opened and watched her carefully then looked at the book then to the drawing then back to the woman. "Who are you?" Her voice as always was soft though it still held that tremble of fear.

~~~
    Star shook her head and looked away from him "Don't, don't mess with the black one. Don't bring her here. Even one as cut off as I am knows of her...oddities" She said, still touching the collar though she didn't try to take it off yet.

8. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    (NickyKnack forgot me again :( )
    "What about Mariam?" Diavsl asked, shifting and flying out thewindow.
    ~
    Skye silently admired Mark.

9. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Mark rubbed his hand against her back as they sat together. He was coming to realize that he was falling in love with her

10. NickyKnack

( So sorry, I had ment to go back and answer before I went to bed, but that didn't happen. :hit The mind was willing, but the body wasn't able. )

Raine tilted his head and looked intently at the speck of sand. "Yes, and what do you think that is." He asked, very interested in what she'd say.
    ~~~
    Carrow said sweetly, "Are you ready for some fun?" She said as she opened the door wide.
    ~~~
    Keira smiled and thought about it. "You are definitely right about that. But there is one thing I have missed the most." She rolled over to her hands and knees. Then shifted into her mined wolf form and sprawled out again. Keira gave Sonora a toothy grin as rolled onto her back, with her long legs all akimbo. "Oh, yeah! All is right in the world." She sighed softly.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by