*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn scrambled to her feet and stepped back. "You're one of them."

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Markus watching her intently. "Yes, but have I personally been cruel to you? Smell me, if you don't remember." He held out his hand, for her to sample his scent.

3. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    She shifted and cautiously sniffed him. A low growl escaped her, but she didn't attack. She looked up at him with her tail wagging stiffly. As a human, he could win easily. However, as a dog, especially being her breed and her size, she had the upper hand....well, until they used their 'tools'.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  4. NickyKnack

Markus watching her shift and then smell him. But she didn't attack. So he started walking out of the room. He'd take her to Ashton, Dawn had guarded the unipeg, maybe she'd help keep Amar safe. That way he wouldn't have to keep her under lock and key. "I have a friend that is helping a hurt unicorn. Would you help me keep her safe, from the guards that would seek to harm her? For that small courtesy, I would let you run free within the confines of the prison." He asked.

5. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna looked at Zypher in his hyena form and smiled, raising her hand to touch his fur then gently stroke her fingers along his head. "I've never seen a hyena before" She mentioned, looking over his form

~~~
    "Angela" She said, watching Arran closely. "Do I Really have to stay here?" She asked and looked around the room again, shivering and closing her eyes for a moment before looking to her again

~~~
    Star shivered and moved back from him "That is part of it. No unicorn should ever be a meat eater" She said and shivered again, turning away to look around her.

6. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn looked up at him. Obviously, she couldn't speak to him in this form. The idea of not being caged up was very tempting, but she didn't know if she could in fact trust him. She decided to give it a chance, after all, guarding things was in her blood.

7. NickyKnack

( Obviously my shifters can talk in both forms. If you want me to change it, let me know. :p )

Zypher licked her wrist. He asked her softly. "Do you think I'm ugly? That's what most think of hyenas. That they are big ugly scavengers. But what they don't realize, we can run anything down to the point of exhaustion. Due to our overly large heart, that was built for endurance." He explained to her.
    ~~~
    Arran quickly wrote, "I'm afraid so. They are collecting many shifters. I'm just a worker here. I have no say. I'm sorry." Arran smiled sadly, before she put her hand out in greeting.
    ~~~
    Ericsson said absently, "That explains it. Wow, that's quite a development. She seems to like human flesh. " He shook his head and looked back at Star.

8. NickyKnack

Markus watching her mannerisms and saw a maybe. "I think you’ll like Amar. She is a special girl. So innocent in the ways of the world and I'd like to keep it that way. Much to her horror, when I locked her up. See, I was so focused on protecting her, I didn't see how she would react. Hindsight is always 20/20." He said quietly.

9. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn let out a soft growl. Locking a creature up wasn't protecting them. She held her head low, her gaze fixed on the man's knees as they walked. Whoever this 'Amar' was, she seemed to be worth something to Markus.

10. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna shook her head, moving so that she could kneel beside him then shift to her wolf form. "No, I do not think you are ugly. Wolves are also known for our endurance in hunting down prey" She said then gently licked his cheek.

~~~
    Angela startled when she put her hand out then looked at her, tilting her head before cautiously putting her own hand out. "Can I at least get to see the sky? The walls are so close here" She said then took her hand back and hid her face again "I don't like being caged"

~~~
    Star shivered and went pale as she turned to look at him with eyes widened in shock again. "You must not go near her" She said then wondered why she bothered with warning them and went silent. Let the black kill them, except that she might decide to go after others than the ones who deserved it. Her thoughts made her wrap her arms around herself, seeking comfort that wasn't there.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by