What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Dawn let out a soft growl. Locking a creature up wasn't protecting them. She held her head low, her gaze fixed on the man's knees as they walked. Whoever this 'Amar' was, she seemed to be worth something to Markus. 

Markus sighed, "I know, I'm a brute. I have been told that by Ashton, many times." He confessed.

Vorsicht got up and walked until she saw a field. It was empty, no humans in sight, so she walked out into it and ran around. The bats dived and sometimes got onto her so she'd give them a ride. She was gentle and kind, but she eats meat, that was a flaw.

Last edited:
Markus sighed, "I know, I'm a brute. I have been told that by Ashton, many times." He confessed.
Dawn snorted let her tail wagged stiffly. She wanted to run, but didn't dare at the moment. Her gaze wandered up to his face as she studied it. He carried the scent of many things like most humans did. Some stung her nose when she inhaled them.

Anna shook her head, moving so that she could kneel beside him then shift to her wolf form. "No, I do not think you are ugly. Wolves are also known for our endurance in hunting down prey" She said then gently licked his cheek. 

~~~

Angela startled when she put her hand out then looked at her, tilting her head before cautiously putting her own hand out. "Can I at least get to see the sky? The walls are so close here" She said then took her hand back and hid her face again "I don't like being caged"

~~~

Star shivered and went pale as she turned to look at him with eyes widened in shock again. "You must not go near her" She said then wondered why she bothered with warning them and went silent. Let the black kill them, except that she might decide to go after others than the ones who deserved it. Her thoughts made her wrap her arms around herself, seeking comfort that wasn't there. 

Zypher twirled nervously as she shifted. But then she spoke and licked his cheek. He then chanced to looked back at Anna. What he saw, was everything was beautiful about her. Her streamlined form, which was built for running, to her fur coloration, equally as stunning. He bet she was something, to see her in motion. He couldn't fight the urge to slowly walk around her. He had this head held low, make a soft huffing sound. It was a ritual of his tribe, he didn't expect her to understand it's meaning. But it meant, he wanted to be her champion, to fight for her, to win her favor. If she would accept him.
~~~
Arran quickly wrote, "That is impossible. For this facility is miles underground. I could paint you clouds and sky, on the ceiling if you'd like. would that help, Angela?" She then held it out for her to see. With worry on her face.
~~~
Ericsson slowly approached Star, tooking off his over shirt and draped it over her shoulders. "Here, take this if you are cold. As far at that one, I can tell Markus what you have said. But he has his own agenda at times. It varies depending on the day." He explained.

Last edited:
Dawn snorted let her tail wagged stiffly. She wanted to run, but didn't dare at the moment. Her gaze wandered up to his face as she studied it. He carried the scent of many things like most humans did. Some stung her nose when she inhaled them. 

Markus watching Dawn out of the corner of his eye. He wasn't stupid. She was not his friend. But he was just hoping for a simple alliance.

Markus watching Dawn out of the corner of his eye. He wasn't stupid. She was not his friend. But he was just hoping for a simple alliance.
She looked up at him and snorted, wishing he would speed up. This paces was boring her. All she need to do was guard some animal, right? Then she could wander around this awful place without being caged?

She looked up at him and snorted, wishing he would speed up. This paces was boring her.  All she need to do was guard some animal, right? Then she could wander around this awful place without being caged? 

( :plbb)

Markus finally made it to the infirmary. He knocked on the door before he stepped in. He heard Ashton talking in the back room. So Markus looked down at the massive dog and shrugged as he waited. "I learned early, not to disrupt her when she is with a patient." He explained further.

(She was waiting for Amar's response, so now we have to wait. )

(
tongue2.gif
)

Markus finally made it to the infirmary. He knocked on the door before he stepped in. He heard Ashton talking in the back room. So Markus looked down at the massive dog and shrugged as he waited. "I learned early, not to disrupt her when she is with a patient." He explained further.

(She was waiting for Amar's response, so now we have to wait. )
(lol)

Dawn sat down and 'dusted' the floor with her tail. She nipped at the scruffy fur on her paws as they waited. The smells in here were driving her nose crazy. So many different scents combining together was just too much. She pawed at her nose, as if that would help.

Zypher twirled nervously as she shifted. But then she spoke and licked his cheek. He then chanced to looked back at Anna. What he saw, was everything was beautiful about her. Her streamlined form, which was built for running, to her fur coloration, equally as stunning. He bet she was something, to see her in motion. He couldn't fight the urge to slowly walk around her. He had this head held low, make a soft huffing sound. It was a ritual of his tribe, he didn't expect her to understand it's meaning. But it meant, he wanted to be her champion, to fight for her, to win her favor. If she would accept him, at was.
~~~
Arran quickly wrote, "That is impossible. For this facility is miles underground. I could paint you clouds and sky, on the ceiling if you'd like. would that help, Angela?" She then held it out for her to see. With worry on her face.
~~~
Ericsson slowly approached Star, tooking off his over shirt and draped it over her shoulders. "Here, take this if you are cold. As far at that one, I can tell Markus what you have said. But he has his own agenda at times. It varies depending on the day." He explained.
Anna watched him, her ears pricked forward in curiosity. Wolves did not have this ritual, so she did not know it. Her tail wagged a little as she allowed him to circle her. That in itself was a sign of trust to her, letting him get to a place where he could take her out if he wanted.

~~~
Angela looked up and read the note then frowned and bit at her lower lip "I-I guess we could try. It might make the walls feel further away" She said uncertainly.

~~~
Star looked to him then to his shirt then back to him "The chill I feel has nothing to do with the temperature, but I thank you" She said gently.

Vorsicht continued to frolic in the field, and to her surprise, Serpente walked into the field. Vorsicht shifted, "Hi, Serpente! I haven't seen you in a while, where were you?" Vorsicht asked curiously. "I was just sleeping. What are you doing?" Serpente asked, "I'm just running around with the bats. There are no humans around." Vorsicht replied.

Back
Top Bottom