*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    (sorry I've been gone awhile where is Sandor and autumn and colt and miri)

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( Sandor's sill with Autumn & Andy. Setting up the fish bowl. :) )

3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Serpente looked around to make sure that there really were no humans around, and then she grinned. "Try and catch me." She said and started running, Vorsicht shifted to horse form and quickly ran after her playfully.

4. NickyKnack

Markus frowned at Dawn. "Do you have fleas? If you do, you're getting a bath. Ashton likes cleanliness." He said quietly.
    ( :lol: )

5. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Name: Midna
    History: She had a baby a few months ago. She's never had much contact with humans.
    Personality: gentle, kind, quiet, protective of her offspring.
    True Form: (An animal) a Thestral (mythical creature from Harry Potter). She has large bat wings, is incredibly bony, large, has a beak-like mouth, silver eyes. You can only see her if she wants you to, if not, she's invisible. (Only if she's in animal form, though.)
    Picture/Description: blond hair, silver eyes, huge bat wings, tall, skinny, has a kind appearance.
    Username: ColorParakeet

Name: Malfroy
    History: he's never seen a human.
    Personality: Quiet, nice, but he's too young to have his full personality.
    True Form: (An animal) A small Thestral. As big as normal sized foal.
    Picture/Description: Bold hair, silver eyes, has small bat wings.
    Username: ColorParakeet

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  6. NickyKnack

Zypher noticed her reaction. Be it hopeful thinking, but he took it as approval. He lowered his ears as he sat close beside her and turned his head away from her. He bared his throat to her. It's ritual significance: his life now belonged to her, as his alpha female. for he was forever her subordinate.
    ~~~
    Arran had a better idea. She quickly wrote, "I know, I have a better idea. But it'll take some time. But maybe worth it." She tapped the page to get her attention. She smiled reassuringly ay Angela.
    ~~~
    Ericsson looked at the others guards, waiting for them to leave. But they had a dreamy look about them. He shook his head and finally said, "Stand down, I have it from here." He looked back at Star as they started leaving. "That voice thing, is an interesting trick. I have to concentrate to fight it or else I'm enthralled. It's so strange, it's like, I must hear you voice, as if my life depended on it." He explained it to her.

7. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    This was something that wolves did also in a way. Anna turned and gently took his neck in her teeth then released him and licked over the spot. She acknowledged his offer and accepted it. She turned then, walking around him and letting their bodies touch so their scents would mingle, starting the 'pack' scent

~~
    Angela looked at her and tilted her head, curious again "What is it?" She asked. If it was better and she wouldn't feel so closed in, then she wanted it.

~~~
    "I am playing no trick, I do not understand what you mean by that" Star said, frowning. She shook her head again "No one's life is dependent on my voice." She said and drew back from him, watching him carefully now. "Maybe I would understand if you humans had not killed my parents before they could teach me."

8. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    (She might :lol: )
    Dawn growled. There was no way she was letting these people touch her. Fleas or no fleas.

9. NickyKnack

Zypher waited bearing everything to her. But at the moment he felt her teeth on his neck, it was like something shifted into place, deep in side him. He now, he was no longer alone anymore. He was a part of something much bigger then himself. As she started circling him, he relished her light touches, as she melded their scents together. He was still pleasantly surprised, that she knew the claiming ritual. He quickly licked the corner of her mouth, as she passed, in gratitude.
    ~~~
    Arran thought how to explain it. She wrote, "A hologram is a moving picture of sorts. But it is projected onto something. But I must get approval, first." She then held it up for her to read.
    ~~~
    Ericsson looked down in sadness. To think someone had slaughtered her parents, was a travesty. "Star, I am so sorry. The loss of one's parents is hard enough, without having them brutally taken from their lives. If it means anything at all, you have my heartfelt sympathy for you loss." He said quietly.

10. NickyKnack

Markus put his hands on his hips and looked down at Dawn. "Well, then be that way. But I'm not the one, having a fur sandwich." He said almost teasingly.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by