*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    67.2%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    "Wolves are affectionate to those we care about" Anna said and smiled softly. She let him lick her ears and neck, returning the affectionate licks to him in her urn.

~~~
    Angela tilted her head again then a smile lightened her face "Like those big screen things that the people go to that building for?" She has snuck into a theater as her dove self once when she got curious

~~~
    Star looked away again and touched just over her heart "It already consumes me that they are gone." She said then shook her head and shifted. She wanted to run away from her feelings, she wanted to fly away from speaking of them again, like she had always done, only now she couldn't.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Serpente washed herself off in the stream and shifted. She slithered into the water and relaxed, her nose barely out of the water.

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher came back to himself. So driven by his instincts, he had forgotten, they were still at war with the humans. Zypher shifted to human form again and said to her, "Anna, thank you for accepting me into your pack. Now what is our next course of action. Since we lost the helicopter, we'll need to go in on foot. Plus Jason is due back today, isn't he? Should we try to intercept him, before he goes to the hotel? " reluctantly leaving their previous happy moments behind.
    ~~~
    Angela's excitement, gave Arran hope that it would help. Arran nodded vigorously and smiled.
    ~~~
    Ericsson just looked at her unipeg form. He couldn't help her, when he had spoken of vengeance consuming the soul, he had spoken from personal experience. He had let darkness into his heart and it had taken root there.

4. NickyKnack

~Normal Human ~

Name: Arran
    History: She was born mute. But that has never held her back.
    Personality: Problem solving, pacifist, interactive and self-contained.
    Picture / Description :
    [​IMG]
    Username: NickyKnack

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  5. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna shifted back o her human form, worry replacing some of her happiness *** he thought of her brother again "He may not be back, or he may already be there." She said and looked to him then to the door "We should leave the others here for now."

~~~
    Angela smiled then looked back tot he book again as if just remembering it was there ""You brought this to me" She said, picking it up to look at it

~~~
    Star pawed the ground and moved a few feet then stopped and looked to him again then around her. She lowered her head, saddened deeply. Now they had her afraid to even run because of that net thing. She went to her knees then shifted back to human, crying openly now. She was beaten for the moment, though her spirit and fire would return again later.

6. NickyKnack

~Normal Human ~

Name: Ericsson
    History: Started working for Markus right out of the academy.
    Personality: Compassionate, patient, tolerant, visionary and curious.
    Picture / Description :
    [​IMG]
    Username : NickyKnack

7. NickyKnack

Zypher stood up and held out his hand to help her up. "Actually, I just had a thought. What if, after last night's trap. They wouldn't go back to the hotel. Because they knew we wouldn't be there, because we found out about the trackers. " He brainstormed aloud. Then he said, "Call the room, maybe he'll answer."
    ~~~
    Arran nodded vigorously and smiled nicely at her. She pointed to Angela and made a flapping bird with her hands, then touched her heart. She sighed wishful.
    ~~~
    Ericsson looked around, trying to figure out how to help her. He finally just went with impulse. He slowly walked over to her and knelt down beside her. He reached out with a shaking hand and softly stroked her back. Then gently did it again.

8. NickyKnack

(ColorParakeet, where is Mixie? You didn't introduced her to Navar. Is she at work? )

9. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (She was with him in the car, so I didn't know if she should introduce herself or not.)

10. NickyKnack

(You're so right! :he I'm slipping. Thanks!) (I'm going to have, Navar cleaning the blood out of the car, did you what to help him? )

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by