What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Anna smiled at him again "We do not have phones except at the hotel." She said then looked at the phone to dial and wait for an answer that didn't come. 

~~~

"Oh" Angela said and blushed lightly, though with her coloring it showed up easily. "It's just that's what those others said, that you people want our shifting ability. It's not something that can be given to another, ever since the witch died, you can only get it by being born in the forest, that's the way the spell works, but now the forest is gone"

~~~

Star pulled away after a while and wiped her face but didn't try to get up yet, or look at him. She just stared at the floor, waiting. 

Zypher stood there silent as he heard the unanswered call. He hoped that Jason, was just running late. He went to the closet to grab some clothes, before walked into the bathroom to take a shower. He he still had dried blood on him. He turned on the shower, as it heated up, he got undressed. The dried blood on his pants, was stiff. Stepping under the warm water, he quickly washed. But became distracted by watching the blood go down to drain.
~~~
Arran sat down at the mention of the witch. She wrote, "What witch? " curious about her.
~~~
Ericsson slowly got up, Then reached down, to pick her up in his arms. She could run him through later, with her long horn. But right now, he was helping her. He made a soft sound as he held her against his chest and started walking with her.

"You're welcome." Mixie said nicely as she cleaned the other seat that had some blood on it.

Navar looked down at the seat and was satisfied with the end result. It had taken a while, but it looked good. A lot better than it was. "You're pretty brave. So Cadeon was telling me that you work at a club. Singing, right? " He asked curiously.

Navar looked down at the seat and was satisfied with the end result. It had taken a while, but it looked good. A lot better than it was. "You're pretty brave. So Cadeon was telling me that you work at a club. Singing, right? " He asked curiously.

"Thank you. And yes, I do." Mixie said, "I do it everyday, but I can request a day off sometimes."

Zypher stood there silent as he heard the unanswered call. He hoped that Jason, was just running late. He went to the closet to grab some clothes, before walked into the bathroom to take a shower. He he still had dried blood on him. He turned on the shower, as it heated up, he got undressed. The dried blood on his pants, was stiff. Stepping under the warm water, he quickly washed. But became distracted by watching the blood go down to drain.
~~~
Arran sat down at the mention of the witch. She wrote, "What witch? " curious about her.
~~~
Ericsson slowly got up, Then reached down, to pick her up in his arms. She could run him through later, with her long horn. But right now, he was helping her. He made a soft sound as he held her against his chest and started walking with her.
Anna put the phone down and looked at her own clothes. They hadn't grabbed any so she couldn't change, and in the light the blood mark on her side was visible. She sighed then shook her head and sat on the bed to try the number again. After a while she went to knock on the door to the bathroom.

~~~
Angela tilted her head again then shook it "The witch who started Moonhaven. She named it that because the forest washer haven. The animals were her only companions, so she made a spell, granting them the ability to speak, and it carried over to the generations following until now"

~~~
Star gasped and looked at him then frowned before she settled. She was tired and didn't want to fight anymore right now."Please, no more cages" She said in a near whisper.

Navar nodded and smiled. "That sounds like a fun job to have. What type of music do you personally like, Mixie?" He asked conventionally.

"It is fun. I basically like all types of music. My favorite, though, is 80's pop music." She replied.

Last edited:
Anna put the phone down and looked at her own clothes. They hadn't grabbed any so she couldn't change, and in the light the blood mark on her side was visible. She sighed then shook her head and sat on the bed to try the number again. After a while she went to knock on the door to the bathroom. 

~~~

Angela tilted her head again then shook it "The witch who started Moonhaven. She named it that because the forest washer haven. The animals were her only companions, so she made a spell, granting them the ability to speak, and it carried over to the generations following until now" 

~~~

Star gasped and looked at him then frowned before she settled. She was tired and didn't want to fight anymore right now."Please, no more cages" She said in a near whisper.

Zypher opened the door, almost dressed. That's when he said, "You turn, Anna. I have various types and sizes of clothing in the guest bedrooms. I have them available, for the shifters I help. So you don't need to wear that bloody shirt, Anna. Here it was all about me, last night and your were shot as well." He said apologetic.
~~~
Arran quickly wrote "But the magic must live still. Other wise, you wouldn't be magical." She smiled softly at Angela.
~~~
Ericsson slowly walked with her. At her soft words, he said, "But Star, this is a place of cages. Even I sleep in a cell. All I can promise, is I won't lock it. I'll stand guard outside the door."

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom