*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    She stared at him for a moment, half in shock. She shifted and laid down in disgust.

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

(I fell asleep on ya last night. :/ sorry. )

Zypher walked over to the bedroom across the hall from his own. He knocked softly, upon getting no response, he walked in to get Anna some clothes. He look through them and selected a few things. He then took them back to his bedroom and set them on the bed. He then went out shutting the door behind him, giving her privacy. He walked down the hallway out into the living room. Seeing that a few of his guests were up and about, he greeted them. "Morning, who wants some coffee? I know I do. Did everyone sleep alright last night? I'm sorry, I wasn't a proper host and saw you all settled." He said, as he walked into the kitchen.
    ~~~
    Arran quickly wrote, "I must tell this to Markus, but I already know he won't listen. He believes, they can harness your powers as a weapon. To make the perfect soldiers. That's why the government has built this facility. He calls it his Menagerie. There is only one way in and that same way out." She held it up to Angela.
    ~~~
    Ericsson walked out the door. He then stood quietly, keeping his promise.

4. NickyKnack

Markus watching her carefully, seeing the desired effect. He'd had gone for shock. He reminded himself, he couldn't be their friends and still do what needed to be done. She was so young, he knew that was why he had forgot that fact.

5. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Vorsicht woke up early. It was still just a little dark outside, but she walked out of the cave anyway.

6. NickyKnack

( You want me to get you now?)

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Sure, if you want to:))

8. NickyKnack

Navar stepped intothe elevator and asked, "What's your favorite 80's band?" As he pushed the button to go up.

9. NickyKnack

( I'll start the hunt. :) )

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Probably The Police." Mixie said.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by