*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna got cleaned up then went into the bedroom to find the clothes he had picked out for her. She smiled and dressed then went out to meet the others again. She looked to see who was up from the group when she got to the living room. "Morning"

~~~
    Angela nodded and wrapped her arms around her legs as she pulled them up to her chest, resting her feet on the bed and her forehead on her knees. "He can try all he wants, but the magic has been broken, we are the last"

~~~
    Star was surprised when she did sleep, though it was only for a few hours. When she woke she almost panicked again, she had only ever woken to walls in this place. She sat up, calling out wordlessly before she could stop herself then falling silent and just breathing quietly.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Vorsicht shifted and then showed herself, when she saw all the men she became a little nervous. "Who are you?" She asked in her most gentle, beautiful voice so she'd get an answer.

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Navar nodded politely. "If I had to choose an 80's band, I'd say, Phil Collins or Genesis. Since he was the drummer that went solo career. So they are kinda the same." He said with conviction. Aftera moment he asked, "Is that coffee I smell? " He put the bucket back in the closet.

Zypher came out of the kitchen with a chuckle and took a long drink of his cup. "Yep! Morning starter fluid."

Navar smiled at that.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (The coffee disease...it's gotten to them!XD)

5. NickyKnack

Zypher glanced over at Anna and smiled triumphantly at his choice of clothing. They fit her perfectly and she made them look good.

Navar looked at her and said "Morning." As he went into the kitchen for that coffee.

Cadeon looked up from the sleeper sofa. Then mumbled, "Morning."

Nashton spoke from somewhere. "What's good about it, you weren't used as a pillow half the night. Stupid Lynx! I should have sprayed you."

Confused Cadeon lifted his head and there he was. "Oh! Well that explains a lot. Then it was you I was hitting to try and fluff you. Sorry." He said as he moved the skunk to the side, to lay back down.
    ~~~
    Arran wanted to comfort her, but didn't know how. So she decided to just leave her be. She got up to leave.
    ~~~
    Ericsson heard movement and glanced inside to see Star sitting up. He slowly walked over to her. "You alright? " but after he said it, he realized how stupid he was. 'No, she wasn't all right. ' "Sorry, stupid question, just forget I asked. " He amended.

6. NickyKnack

( You have no idea. :caf )

7. NickyKnack

( What does her human form look like again? )
    Tomas froze at the sight of the female. He slowly snapped out of it. We are looking for someone. " He explained simply.

8. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna smiled as she watched the interactions of her packmates then went to see about getting her own cup of coffee too. She leaned against the counter and pulled out his phone to try the hotel number again when there was a knock at the door

~~~
    Angela looked up again when she moved "Don't leave me alone" She pleaded. "Can't I come with you? I won't try to escape, I just...the walls close in when I'm alone"

~~~
    Star looked to him then ran a hand through her hair and moved to stand again. She was getting better at this now that she had more practice. "I am as 'alright' as I can be" She said gently

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Tall, black hair, red eyes, sharp teeth, pale, but pretty.)
    Avenir flew onto Vorsicht's shoulder and pecked her head hard, telling her she needs to leave. Vorsicht ran away, going back to her cave. She trusted Avenir's judgement, it wasn't normal for men to be in these woods.

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie chuckled at Nashton. She then went to get some coffee, since she didn't get much sleep but she had to work.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by