*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher glanced at the door, as he want to the side table. "Anna, go check the surveillance camera in the office." He whispered, as he pulled out the drawer, to retrieve the gun inside. He cocked it, as he went to the door.
    ~~~
    Arran froze at her words, then slowly sat back down. She wrote, "I'm sorry, but that is not allowed. But I will stay with you, if that is what you want. That I can do." She tore it off and held it out. She then looked sadly at Angela.
    ~~~
    Ericsson nodded and smiled nicely. "That is good to hear. Would you like to get something to eat? The kitchen should be open now." He said helpfull.

2. NickyKnack

Tomas frowned as the beautiful bird landed on the girl's shoulder, just before the girl ran away. Very interesting, he thought, perhaps another shifter to find. Calling his men to action, they started hunting again.

3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Vorsicht hid in the dark cave and Avenir stopped her glowing to hide, also. She flew out into the trees and Vorsicht sat alone.

4. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna put the phone in her pocket and went to look at the camera in the office. She grinned when she saw who it was "Jason!" She said and came out again, going to the door "It's Jason" She said to Zypher,

~~~
    Angela looked at the paper then nodded "Please" She said and looked at the woman again "When I was free I could be alone, but I can't in here. Being alone and caged is...terrifying" She said and shuddered then dropped her gaze to her knees again. "I miss my dole"
    (FYI: dole = group of doves :) )

~~~
    Star looked to him then nodded slowly "That would be nice" She said after a moment. She looked to the door and frowned a little then looked back to him again "Since you won't let me go, is there a place to run in here? Animals, mostly of any kind, are not stationary creatures to sit in one place so long just intensifies the need to get out and away"

5. NickyKnack

Tomas tracked the girl to a cave. He wasn't going to go into that dark place, just to get that dark beast. He'd done what Markus had wanted. He'd found her home. Giving the signal, they head back to the prison.

6. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Vorsicht heard them leaving and sighed in relief. Avenir flew back into the cave and landed next to her. "I should've stayed in the woods last night." Vorsicht said to Avenir.

7. NickyKnack

Zypher smiled relived that her brother was safe. He quickly opened the door to let him in. "Welcome back! Good to see you." He said pleasantly to Jason.
    ~~~
    Arran nodded and smiled sympathetic at Angela. She thought of a question she was curious about. She wrote, "What type of dove are you? Your genetic profile came back only as dove, no specific breed given." When she finished, she gently touched her, otherwise get her attention.
    ~~~
    Ericsson slowly nodded, thinking what the other guards were going to think when he brought her to their training center. "We have an indoor track. Will that work? " He asked her.

8. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Jason glanced to him then grinned at Anna when she came forward to hug him then pull him into the room "How'd you find us, I haven't been back to leave a sign for you" She asked

Jason looked at her then glanced to Zypher and back again "I realized no one was there, and this building was the last place I had left you, so I came to follow the trail from here, and found Mixie's still fresh, along with blood that was a few hours old." He was frowning at her at that then continued "After that it was just a matter of finding the right floor" He said as if the tracking was nothing, and to him it wasn't.

~~~
    "I am a ring-neck dove" Angela said and looked at her "I'm just white, so the color doesn't show" She informed gently "What is a genetic profile?"

~~~
    Star tilted her head, looking at him "I do not know, I do not know what that is." She said then looked away from him again "You might want to mention to this Marcus that he is likely causing more problems and stress to the shifters by holding them to only one cage like this. It just makes us fight more to be free again, just to be able to move"

9. NickyKnack

Zypher watched the happy reunion. Jason had no idea, just how clever he really was. But curiosity got the better of him, again. "So, how did it go? With your father, I mean." He asked him.

Navar came out of the kitchen. Drinking his coffee, now that the scare was over. He silently watched the exchange. He noted Jason was also a wolf.
    ~~~
    Arran wrote to explain, "It is a blood test that determines what root species you are, like: large cat, wolf or bear. Now it doesn't determine, brown bear, grey wolf or lion. See what I mean now? It said you were dove, but not type." She tore the page off and handed over to her.
    ~~~
    Ericsson sighed deeply. "Trust me. Markus has a much larger facility. It's cells are very large. His team of scientists custom build them to their occupants. This is a holding facility until they study what type of cell they need to keep them in. You are being studied Star. They are hard at work on you. Hence the collar. It's a tracking device, that if anyone tries to get off, it's very painful. So don't try to take it off at any cost. It doesn't just shock, it constricts until unconsciousness is achieved." He explained very solemnly.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  10. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Jason looked to Zypher again and shrugged "It was alright, he said they would get word out to the mythicals to leave for new places, but reminded us that there aren't all that many places they can go now." He said and glanced to Anna then back to Zypher "So what happened to make both of you bleed?"

~~~
    "Oh, I see now" Angela said and smiled at her "It determines the family, but not the exact species. I wonder why it doesn't when you use the blood, wait, when...no, I don't want to know that" She shook her head, pushing away the question of when they took her blood.

~~~
    Star blinked and reached up to touch the necklace though she didn't try to get it off. She looked worried about it. "Why? Why all this? There is nothing you can learn from me." She said then sighed and looked to the floor again "Go and look at your cameras again. You will see, a mythical's image cannot be held, that likely holds true for whatever else you have of mine or the other mythicals."

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by