1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

8 vote(s)
    14.5%
  2. Boring :(

9 vote(s)
    16.4%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

38 vote(s)
    69.1%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher set out plates and utensils.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

After Vorsicht found a few small animals she waited for Avenir to get back on. "Remember when I taught you how to hunt?" Avenir asked, Vorsicht nodded. Avenir was like her mother, since her real mother left her. Though Avenir wasn't always there, she was when Vorsicht needed her.

3. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn stood, her tail tucked between her legs. The scent of the room still stung her nose. But that mattered little. She's forgotten why they were here and was starting to worry. Her nails clicked on the floor as she paced.

4. NickyKnack

Zypher smiled and shyly nodded at her question. He then sat down at the table and waited. Glancing over at Navar, as he felt his eyes upon him. He then saw that Navar was staring at him. He just ignored him, to dish himself up some food.

Navar then looked back at Anna and asked plainly, "Ok, what's going on here? There is something significantly different in Zypher's behavior. I would like to know the cause." He then looked over at the female wolf. "Anna?" For he knew she had to be the reason.
    ~~~
    Arran thought again about all the new information she had been told. But then wrote, "They have speculated that, if it were possible, then it would be reversed. The animals would test with human blood. Not the animal they were." She shrugged indifferently, then continued with. "That is not why I took this job. I want to help make the lives of the captives here better. The guards, mostly lack compassion. They don't understand your animal motivations or your instincts. I am a zoologist, so I at least try." She finished and held it up.
    ~~~
    Ericsson slowly approached the cafeteria, he heard the loud voices of the gaurds and staff, as they ate their food. But as they walked into the room, everything slowly fell silent. But he kept walking with het, to the front of the room. Not pay them any mind.

5. NickyKnack

( Where is Chicky Crazy? :hit I feel so abandoned! XD )
    Markus finally went and sat down at the desk. If his men found out about his waiting around, they wouldn't respect his authority. He sighed softly as he looked at the files on the desk, frowning as he read something interesting.

6. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

The ground around Vorsicht shook as she thundered towards the mountains far away. Avenir kept falling off of Vorsicht, shifting to a Phoenix in midair, and getting back on.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  7. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    ( :hugs )

Dawn watched, then shifted. Out of boredom, she played with her hair. It was white, but she joked to herself about it being very light blonde. This human formed still fascinated her, especially thumbs. Standing on two legs was strange too.

8. NickyKnack

( :p I'll live. )
    Markus was watching her with his peripheral vision. She still seemed very pup like. According to the file, there was a discrepancy, between the human's age and the animal's age. So he decided to test that. "You said you are fourteen in human years, how old in your dog form?" He asked without looking up.

9. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna looked to Navar then to Zypher and back again "I would have to take your word that he has changed his behavior. I have not known him as long as you have after all. but the changes you see may be from us joining packs." She said, looking back to Zypher at the last and smiling softly.

Jason snorted and shook his head then looked to Navar "That's obvious, your scent's changing" He mentioned then went back to eating, apparently unconcerned.

~~~~
    "Like locking a bird in a closed up room, alone" Angela said and sighed, rubbing her arms "Bad enough by itself, but I have that fear of closed places too"

~~~
    Star glanced at the guards as they noticed her and went quiet, but she stayed near Ericsson and after a moment or two stopped watching the others so closely, not meeting their eyes. She looked to the food then copied him to get a plate and pick out the fruits and vegetables she would eat.

10. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    She was silent for a moment. "Almost two. I think about sixteen months." She frowned. "Why?"

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by