*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    67.2%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Luce stole a glance at Jason. Before going back to her fruits. "So, Mixie how did you and your mate meet?" She asked curiously.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "In a pet store, there was just a huge cage full of parakeets and Mika chose to be my mate." Mixie said and smiled.

3. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn stood up and shifted. Her walked over to him, sniffing the ground as she did so.

4. NickyKnack

Zypher glanced around at his new family. Happy for the first time in a long time.
    ~~~
    Arran mouthed, "Thank you." She then smiled brightly. Because she really liked Angela. It meant a lot she cared.
    ~~~
    Ericsson glared at the voyeurs, before he sat down beside Star. He then started eating, as well

5. NickyKnack

"That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you Mixie. Especially since you two have found each other again." Luce said cheerfully.

6. NickyKnack

Markus looked at her with a chuckle. "Why do you keep changing? Isn't it hard to do that? How does that work in the first place? " He inquired nicely.

7. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna was happy to have him join her pack, though she would have been happy to start a new one with him also. She would never deny him the chance to have a family, even one as mismatched as they currently were. This made it interesting.

Jason had stopped eating, his plate empty, but he was still lost to thought.

~~~
    Angela smiled at her then made a movement with her hand 'you are welcome' she signed awkwardly in ASL

~~~
    Star was quiet as she ate her food, only occasionally glancing tot he other people in the room. They made her nervous, but she wouldn't say anything against them since they did stay back. Soon enough, she finished her meal and glanced to Ericsson again

8. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    She looked up at him and snorted. She sifted and said, "I'm bored. Kind of. And I'm not sure how it works. It just does..."

9. NickyKnack

Zypher glanced at Jason again. Growing more concerned with his continued silence. But said nothing.

Navar watched everyone quietly. He was thinking about Amar. He had to get her out that place. It was all that filled his mind. He wanted to see her happy again and watching all these shifters happiness, only made his deed all the more, detestable.
    ~~~
    Arran's eyes lit up at her gesture. she slowly signed back, " I haven't had anyone to talk to like this, in a very long time. You are truly amazing Angela. You never cease to surprise me."
    ~~~
    Ericsson smiled softly as he took her plate and put it on top of the trash can. He then held his hand out to her to help her up.

10. NickyKnack

Markus rolled his eyes. Definitely a pup. "Well, you snort a lot when you're a dog, are you sure you don't need to be scrubbed down? Maybe you could stand yourself then and stop snorting." He replied, as he looked back at the files.
    ( :lau )

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by