What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Anna smiled and looked back to her food, eating it quietly now. She looked up at the others as they came to join them in eating and felt happy that they were all together and safe. 

Jason ate but was lost in thought about something. 

~~~

Angela looked at the note then to her "I'm sorry" She said gently. She didn't know how the other girl could have chosen this but in a way was glad she had. At least she wasn't alone in this.

~~~

Star followed him and took a seat after a moment of looking at the bench style seat. She faced her plate but took a quick look around at the others there before she quietly started eating the meal

Zypher glanced around at his new family. Happy for the first time in a long time.
~~~
Arran mouthed, "Thank you." She then smiled brightly. Because she really liked Angela. It meant a lot she cared.
~~~
Ericsson glared at the voyeurs, before he sat down beside Star. He then started eating, as well

Zypher glanced around at his new family. Happy for the first time in a long time.
~~~
Arran mouthed, "Thank you." She then smiled brightly. Because she really liked Angela. It meant a lot she cared.
~~~
Ericsson glared at the voyeurs, before he sat down beside Star. He then started eating, as well
Anna was happy to have him join her pack, though she would have been happy to start a new one with him also. She would never deny him the chance to have a family, even one as mismatched as they currently were. This made it interesting.

Jason had stopped eating, his plate empty, but he was still lost to thought.

~~~
Angela smiled at her then made a movement with her hand 'you are welcome' she signed awkwardly in ASL

~~~
Star was quiet as she ate her food, only occasionally glancing tot he other people in the room. They made her nervous, but she wouldn't say anything against them since they did stay back. Soon enough, she finished her meal and glanced to Ericsson again

Anna was happy to have him join her pack, though she would have been happy to start a new one with him also. She would never deny him the chance to have a family, even one as mismatched as they currently were. This made it interesting. 

Jason had stopped eating, his plate empty, but he was still lost to thought. 

~~~
Angela smiled at her then made a movement with her hand 'you are welcome' she signed awkwardly in ASL

~~~

Star was quiet as she ate her food, only occasionally glancing tot he other people in the room. They made her nervous, but she wouldn't say anything against them since they did stay back. Soon enough, she finished her meal and glanced to Ericsson again

Zypher glanced at Jason again. Growing more concerned with his continued silence. But said nothing.

Navar watched everyone quietly. He was thinking about Amar. He had to get her out that place. It was all that filled his mind. He wanted to see her happy again and watching all these shifters happiness, only made his deed all the more, detestable.
~~~
Arran's eyes lit up at her gesture. she slowly signed back, " I haven't had anyone to talk to like this, in a very long time. You are truly amazing Angela. You never cease to surprise me."
~~~
Ericsson smiled softly as he took her plate and put it on top of the trash can. He then held his hand out to her to help her up.

She looked up at him and snorted. She sifted and said, "I'm bored. Kind of. And I'm not sure how it works. It just does..."

Markus rolled his eyes. Definitely a pup. "Well, you snort a lot when you're a dog, are you sure you don't need to be scrubbed down? Maybe you could stand yourself then and stop snorting." He replied, as he looked back at the files.
( :lau )

Back
Top Bottom