*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    They reached a small mountain and that's when Avenir got off. "I can fly up, it'll make it easier." She said and Vorsicht nodded as she began climbing the mountain.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Cadeon had started putting the living room back in original order. Much to his dismay, he had almost closed Nashton up in the mattress, as he folded up the sleeper sofa. But pulled him out by the tail, at the last second. He then dropped him on the floor. He then continued to seat the mattress into the frame and put the cushions back on it. He was starved, so he headed over for some breakfast. But that's when Nashton bit his ankle. Becoming annoyed, he bent to pick up the skunk, but Nashton shifted to human in mid air. He turned and walked away, grinning his victory. "Are we even now?" Cadeon asked after him.

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie chuckled as she ate. They seemed to usually be annoyed at each other.

4. NickyKnack

Luce giggled softly as she looked up at Mixie. "Boys will be boys. At least women are civilized. " She said all hoity-toity.

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie laughed a little, "Yeah." She joked.

6. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Vorsicht was quickly getting tired, but she knew they couldn't stop. They had to find a safe hiding place before dark.

8. NickyKnack

Zypher glanced back at Navar with pride in his eyes, as he chewed his bacon with a grin.

Navar scowled at him. "You told me, you weren't a joiner. What a liar you are?" He said with a chuckle.

Zypher just shrugged and said, "You're not Anna." He then took a bite of eggs and chewed happily.
    ~~~
    Arran wrote, "I'm sorry. I suffer from that from time to time. I haven't seen the sun for over a year. So you see, though we work here, we are very much captives ourselves. They do not trust us. This is a top secret facility. When I signed my contact, I signed away my freedom as well. I had nothing out there anyway. It seemed safe and safety is what I wanted. But now freedom is what I miss the most. Ironic that we are at opposite sides of the spectrum. But the end result is still the same." She tore the page off and handed it to Angela. She the sighed as she waited for her to read it.
    ~~~
    Ericsson got his food and looked for an empty table. They were still the center of attention, but at least the conversations had started up again. He waited for her to finish getting her food and walked over to it.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  9. NickyKnack

Markus nodded, "That confirms her findings. There's a discrepancy between the ages." He explained absently.

10. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna smiled and looked back to her food, eating it quietly now. She looked up at the others as they came to join them in eating and felt happy that they were all together and safe.

Jason ate but was lost in thought about something.

~~~
    Angela looked at the note then to her "I'm sorry" She said gently. She didn't know how the other girl could have chosen this but in a way was glad she had. At least she wasn't alone in this.

~~~
    Star followed him and took a seat after a moment of looking at the bench style seat. She faced her plate but took a quick look around at the others there before she quietly started eating the meal

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by