*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Jason blinked and looked around then spoke "Alright, do we have the plan to get the unicorns free, and yeah, plural, they have two."

~~~
    Angela smiled at her "There was a woman in the park, she would bring her son and teach the other kids to speak to him. I would watch her, at first because she would give out bread crumbs, then because that looked interesting and I wanted to learn it." She said, trying to sign as she spoke, though she wasn't sure if she had all the signs right

~~~
    Star looked to him and took his hand to stand up again. She was learning their ways now, more than she had ever thought to learn before. "Thank you" She said gently.

2. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    ( :lol: She probably needs to be XD ). Dawn look at him dully. "You think you're funny, don't ya?" She shifted back and gnawed her coat. She hated how matted her fur was.

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher looked at Anna and smiled evilly. "Anna, may I have the phone for a moment? I want to check to see if they have moved that humvee." He said quietly.

Navar snapped out of his thoughts at the mention of the vehicle. "What? Why?!" He asked.

Zypher ignored him again.
    ~~~
    Arran nodded at her words in motion. She made a novice mistakes, but she could easily understand her. She responded, "You are quite good. You must be a quick learner. How fortunate that fate should allow us to meet." She smiled as she signed.
    ~~~
    "You're entirely welcome. Shall we go run? I fell I could use a workout." He said pleasantly.

4. NickyKnack

( I'm just giving you a hard time. :) )
    Markus glanced down at her then stated, "Perhaps a shearing as well. That would be interesting to see if it transcends into the human form."

5. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    (I'm dead serious about the bath :lol: )

Dawn growled. She wanted to tell him that you should never shave a double coated breed like herself, but being a dog, she couldn't. She looked over at him disapprovingly. Her thoughts wandered on what drove him to be this way. The first human she ever met was kind, he was not.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  6. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna looked to him and handed him the phone without question. She remembered what he had said before.Jason however was just as confused as Navar

~~~
    "I always learn things quick, though I don't always know what they mean" Angela said and smiled then shook her head "Does that make sense?"

~~~
    Star laughed and looked at him "Do you think you could keep up with me?" She asked, teasing a little because she felt like it. She had never had a running partner before.

7. NickyKnack

( Oh, okay! :lol: Just so she doesn't bite him.)
    Markus put the files down and looked at her. "Come on then, let go get you cleaned up. Ashton won't let you in the inner infirmary, the way you are now. But if you tell a soul, I personally cleaned you, I will shave you bald." He said as he got up to go to the door.

8. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    (nah. She dont bite...i think [​IMG])Dawn snorted and stood up. A clump of fur stuck on her flews (jowls). The idea of someone 'cleaning' her freaked her out a bit.

9. NickyKnack

Zypher took the phone and brought up navigation, then entered in the access code. He then grinned widely, as he said, "Remember Navar, I said the humvee was low jacked. Well, it hasn't been moved from where you parked it. Very good, by the way, parking it that close to the entrance." He held up the phone, to show the blinking dot.

Navar looked around confused, "Of course it's still there. I left it there. Now how does that help us get the unicorns? " He asked impatiently.

Zypher smiled brightly at Anna, waiting for her to preceeded with the details.
    ~~~
    Arran nodded vigorously. "Absolutely. I completely understand what you mean. " She answered.
    ~~~
    Ericsson chuckled softly. "No, I could never keep up with you. But you are magnificent to watch. Even when you leave me way behind." He confessed with humor.

10. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie smiled, "I'm happy, too." She said happily.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by