*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Markus watching for anyone as they walked to the industrial laundry room. For it had a massive sink. He opened the door for her and quickly followed her in. She was his dirty big secret. He walked over to the sink and set the soap down. He then looked down at her and asked, "You going to shift and climb in there or am I going to have to strong arm ya?"

2. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn grinned and didn't shift. Instead, she flopped down on her side and looked up at him. She was tempted to bark, but withheld.

3. NickyKnack

Sands nodded, "Between you and me, I never liked that man. I'm just glad I don't have to deal with him anymore. " He said with hatred.

4. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Avenir finally let Vorsicht go and shifted. "How about we rest?" She asked, "yeah." Vorsicht said and sat down, looking at the view. "I can't believe they didn't get me. They had me cornered." Vorsicht said, "humans are afraid of the dark, but when something dangerous is guaranteed to be in a dark area, no way would anyone go in there." Avenir explained and sat down.

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Rio smiled, "I'm glad you don't like him, actually. I'm happy he's gone because he kept saying he was going to kill me, no matter what Markus said." Rio said.

6. NickyKnack

Zypher glanced up at Anna and smiled. Maybe he wouldn't have to grovel for everything. Maybe he didn't have to stop being himself to be a member of her pack. After all of this, she was going to need to teach him the wolf way. That would end his confusion. "I'm sorry, Navar. That was not my intention. I just wanted an out plan for if things went wrong. Besides, my bomb building is better than that, and we'll you know it."

Navar smiled at him openly and said, "I know, I just wanted to see if you were still in there. It was kinda creeping me out."

Zypher glared at him, as he frowned slightly.
    ~~~
    Arran smiled longingly. "And the food!" She signed. Then flop on the floor dramatically. Then looked up at Angela and grinned.
    ~~~
    Ericsson said, "It will be easier to show you, since you have no reference." He smiled sheepishly.

7. NickyKnack

Markus sighed, "Really? Alright, prepare for the mauling your about to receive." He said as he squatted down to pick her up, with his knees, not as back.

8. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn quickly scrambled to her feet, put her paws on the edge of the sink, and jumped it. She made a tight circle then looked at Markus.

9. NickyKnack

Sands shook his head. "That passive aggressive, slimy worm. Markus would have skinned him alive. Then feed him to one of the shifters to get rid of the body!" He said with respect.

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Rio enjoyed hearing all of these comments about Jenkins. "What if I said, a shifter most likely DID eat him?" Rio asked.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by