What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Zypher glanced up at Anna and smiled. Maybe he wouldn't have to grovel for everything. Maybe he didn't have to stop being himself to be a member of her pack. After all of this, she was going to need to teach him the wolf way. That would end his confusion. "I'm sorry, Navar. That was not my intention. I just wanted an out plan for if things went wrong. Besides, my bomb building is better than that, and we'll you know it."

Navar smiled at him openly and said, "I know, I just wanted to see if you were still in there. It was kinda creeping me out."

Zypher glared at him, as he frowned slightly.
~~~
Arran smiled longingly. "And the food!" She signed. Then flop on the floor dramatically. Then looked up at Angela and grinned.
~~~
Ericsson said, "It will be easier to show you, since you have no reference." He smiled sheepishly.
Anna was watching the both of them curiously. She felt like she had missed something, but wasn't certain what. Jason reached over, pulling her close to whisper something to her and she looked to him, frowning and shaking her head. Jason lifted his head a little to look at Zypher "You ever see wolf play vs wolf fights?"

~~
Angela laughed and nodded "Yeah, I loved flying over and finding the pretzels or other foods. Whenever I would find some money someone dropped, I could shift and buy some fresh, that was always the best"

~~~
Star chuckled lightly and nodded "Probably" She said and looked ahead of them curiously

Rio enjoyed hearing all of these comments about Jenkins. "What if I said, a shifter most likely DID eat him?" Rio asked.

Sands replayed most of his moments with his dealings with the man and finally said, "Than it's poetic justice. He had if coming, however I know quite a few who wanted to be his demise. Maybe they can live with the disappointment. What type of shifter? Is it sick, to want to know that? "

Vorsicht sighed happily, "I'm glad humans aren't brave." She said, and then looked up at the huge mountain. "Let's hurry, I don't want to lose any more daylight." Vorsicht said, and Avenir got up.

Sands replayed most of his moments with his dealings with the man and finally said, "Than it's poetic justice. He had if coming, however I know quite a few who wanted to be his demise. Maybe they can live with the disappointment. What type of shifter? Is it sick, to want to know that? "

"It is not sick." Rio said, "A ten foot anaconda. They are great hunters, but don't worry about getting eaten, she probably shouldn't have another meal for a few months."

Back
Top Bottom