*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher intently listened to Jason. He made it sound so simple. He was hard wired one way, it would take some time to learn a new way. He looked to Anna and knew for her, he would. "I shall like to learn the wolf way." He said, while he looked straight at Anna.

Navar chuckled softly at Zypher. "I may have to join this pack. It is proving to be quite interesting." He said off handedly.
    ~~~
    Arran signed, "They'd have to use the pretzel cart to roll me home!" She fell over again. Wiping the tears from her eyes.
    ~~~
    Ericsson quietly watched her.he decided to go up to the upper track and get some running in. That way he could watch her better. She was so magnificent. Simple words could not not do her justice. He watched her as he ran.

2. NickyKnack

Markus made sure to get all the soap off. He didn't want her itching for a different reason. As he shut off the water he said, " I have to go find some towels, so while I'm gone, shake all you want."

3. NickyKnack

Sands looked behind him and waved at the empty space. Hey it never hurt to be careful.

4. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn waited a moment for him to leave before jumping down to the floor and sitting down. She shook her self off before shifting and ringing out her hair. "Well that was awkward." She mumbled to herself before standing to get a look around the room. She glanced towards the door and shifted back. Why she enjoyed shifting so much, she wasn't even sure. It thrilled her in someway.

5. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    The snake behind him looked at him for a little bit, then left. "Oh, I should probably mention that you shouldn't go and try to catch the anaconda. She'll most likely be notified and will be VERY dangerous, unless for some reason she doesn't bother to attack and just leaves. But if you just happen to cross paths, she probably won't attack you, so you're safe if you're not a threat to her." Rio told Sands.

6. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna blushed a little though she was smiling. She moved over to sit right beside him and hugged him "Good, cause I like seeing you like you normally act"

~~~
    Angela laughed and lay down, relaxing with her in there. Then she sobered a little "Not so hard when the park is your home"

~~~
    After a while, Star moved to land on the track and trotted along it, folding her wings close, but keeping them up a little to cool off.

7. NickyKnack

(last one I did for Sandor)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  8. NickyKnack

Markus came back with a few towels. He looked to the sink and saw she was gone. "Dawn?" He called.

9. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn look over at him from the spot she had chosen in the corner. She licked her lips before slowly walking over.

10. NickyKnack

Sands shook his head. "That won't be a problem. In fact, let's not ever mention her again. As far as I'm concerned, you're the only snake shifter. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! " He said matter of fact.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by