1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

8 vote(s)
    14.5%
  2. Boring :(

9 vote(s)
    16.4%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

38 vote(s)
    69.1%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Sands nodded to that in mutual respect. "That does sound pretty good." He agreed.

2. NickyKnack

Before they got to the cafeteria Markus stopped and said, "Dawn, it'll be better, if you weren't in animal form. Can you last that long between shifts?" He asked curiously.

3. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna smiled as they hugged, glad that that was seemingly pas them. After a minute she pulled back a little to just be at his side with one arm around him as she glanced to the others in the room "Now, we should discuss the plan. Is anyone staying behind here?"

~~~
    Angela chuckled and shook her head "Oh, but there are plenty of humans who sleep in that park at night, made it very interesting for a ground nester like me"

~~~
    Star circled the track until she caught up to him, then matched his pace before pausing a moment to shift. She wasn't sure about shifting and walking at the same time yet, the transition still got her, but that would ease with time and practice. She caught up to him again, smiling happily. It wasn't freedom, or home, but it was running.

4. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Rio thought of anything he wanted to ask, he then asked "If I was hungry, and I'm not saying that I am, would I be able to eat or would I have to wait until someone felt like giving me food?"

5. Garjzla

Vorsicht and Avenir walked over to the old cabin. There were holes in the walls and mice in it, but it was good enough. There was one tiny, old bed, so either Vorsicht or Avenir would have to sleep outside. "Hey, Vorsicht, how about we get some wood to patch up the holes in the wall." Avenir said, Vorsicht nodded, "yeah, we should." She said.

6. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn sighed then shifted. She looked up at him. "Yeah, but this form feel weird." She pushed her hair behind her ears and looked ahead of them. "Where are we going?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  7. NickyKnack

Zypher glanced around at the others and said, "We need battle ready people. By that I mean, one's that can pull the trigger if need be. Because a hesitation can get you captured or killed. There is no shame if you feel you can't do that. We'll need you here to help with wounded."

Navar nodded, "I'm definitely going. I have to save Amar." He said thoughtful.

Nashton blushed when he said, "I don't think I can pull a trigger, but I can blast them a different way." He looked around timidly.

Cadeon smiled brightly and said, " If skunk is in, so am I! I got to see this. Because all he does is brag about it. " When Nashton glared at him, Cadeon made like he was holding a machine gun. "This is me holding you, covering our exit. RAMBO look out!" Nashton whispered "So help me..."

Luce giggled softly at their antics. "I'm in, but I can't bring much to the table, warrior wise." She stated miserably.
    ~~~
    Arran grew thoughtful, then signed without looking at Angela "Maybe you'll find you freedom someday. I've hear about it happening before. The transports get hijacked. They don't understand how. Because no human is left alive and all the shifters are long gone."
    ~~~
    Ericsson watched her change. She smiled reassuringly at her. "You are amazing to watch." Was all he said.

8. Garjzla

"I'm going." Mika said, "me too." Mixie added, she could shoot, and she most likely wouldn't hesitate since they capture animals.

9. NickyKnack

"Well all shifters at Menagerie have a handler. They care for and meet the needs to their assigned shifter. So all you would have to do, is ask for food. Now, I'm your temporary one. They are trying to find a better one for you. One that is familiar with your specific needs." Sands explained.

10. NickyKnack

Markus smiled proudly at her. "We're at the cafeteria. I hope your hungry, I know I am." He said as he started walking into the large room.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by