*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    "In that case, raw meat. Cooked meat it just weird." She looked around at the empty seats. "Why'd they leave?"

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Oh yeah, he is secretly washing a dog:p. Never mind, then:))

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Rio sighed when he heard the word "zoo". "Have you ever seen a shifter that was a mythical animal?" He asked, changing the subject.

4. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    (Of course :) )
    "I... I don't know..." Amar faltered, looking to the room beside this one. "The surgery only lasts three hours, someone will probably come to get me to take me to a room, if not Markus it will probably be guard." She hadn't decided if she could trust Ashton yet, and felt that she could be betrayed if she went to go to sleep, but if she could trust her she couldn't stop anyone from coming to collect her if it was Markus's order. Though tired she was to afraid that someone would come get her to take her back to her cell that she felt she couldn't settle down to rest.
    (If a guard does come for her I would prefer Ericcson)
    "It's not Mariam he want's it us, but I do feel she could get hurt if she stood in his way."
    ~
    Calum tracked Diaval and began to follow him.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I'm going to take a nap." Vorsicht said and walked into the cabin. Avenir perched in a tree and began to fall asleep.

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Gold then thought of something, "let's head to the police station, they all helped us escape, maybe they can make sure Calum doesn't get to us." Gold said.
    ---
    Mariam saw Calum and shot in the air as a warning.

7. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Raine purposely blew it off her finger. The sighed, "Oh, no. Now it's just another treasure, lost to the Sands of time." He said with a pouty face.
    ~~~
    Carrow giggled softly, as she ran into the room. She ran to the bed and plopped down upon it.
    ~~~
    Keira shifted to human and burst out laughing. "Nice day trip! Did you get any souvenirs. Oh, wait that'd be a bruise!" She screamed hysterically.

8. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    "No, people will get hurt."
    ~
    Calum drove away from the house, still following the bats.
    (My, my that was fast. :p)
    Astrid's lip pushed out and her eyes blinked, as if she was going to cry.
    ~
    Liana followd her, but was unable to lift herself onto the bed. Buchanan lifted her unto the bed, then sat in-between them.
    ~
    Sonora tried to get off the bed but fell to her side as she continued to laugh.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "What should we do?" Gold asked.
    ---
    Mariam called Harold. "Go find Gold and Diaval. You need to get the tracking chip out of Diaval quickly." Mariam said, "Okay, I will." Harold replied and hung up.

10. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    "We need to separate. You go west and I'll go east. They put a tracking device in me so as long as your with me you're not safe. I will get it out though and then we can hide. Let's meet back at Harold's house in an hour, ok? That will give me enough time to get it out." He asked firmly.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by