*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar wasn't sure, it seamed to her that Markus would want her locked away so that she couldn't escape or hurt herself.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mariam opened the door and smiled when she saw Diaval, but her expression looked completely different when she saw his bloody arm. "Come inside, you're losing a lot of blood." She said worriedly.

3. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval stepped inside and closed the door. "Is Gold here?" He asked, concerned.

4. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( I try. :D )
    Raine shrugged indifferently as he walked off, to look for more treasures. But secretly glanced back at her. Hiding a small smile.
    ~~~
    Carrow tickled her sides a little. She then glanced over to the window and looked out at the view. But it wasn't sadness she felt this time. It was fulfillment. She glanced back at Buchanan and smiled wholeheartedly. "Thank you." She simply said.
    ~~~
    Keira said, "Something tells me, we're sneaking out of here, early in the morning. " She grinned sheepishly at Sonora.

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Gold flew up to a window and tapped on it. Mariam opened the window to let her in. "She is now." Mariam said. Gold shifted and looked at Diaval, relieved. "I'm so glad you're alright." She said. "Okay, Diaval. I really need to fix your arm, follow me." Mariam said and walked towards the bathroom.

6. NickyKnack

( :plbb )

7. NickyKnack

( I know what it looks like but he doesn't. :p )
    Sands looked curiously at Rio. "What did that look like? I've never heard of such a thing." He asked.

8. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Astrid stood up and dusted off.
    ~
    Liana laughed, and pushed her away. Buchanan nodded as he playfully grabbed Liana and tossed her across the bed.
    ~
    "I think so." Smiled Sonora as she shifted and walked away, glancing back at the broken bed with horror as if she wondered what happened to it.

9. NickyKnack

"Amar, Markus knows better than the question me. The one time he did, it cost him dearly. So come on, let get you settled. Part of healing, is sleeping. " Ashton said kindly.

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Haven't you read Harry Potter, Sands???XD)
    "It was a black horse with the head of a bald eagle and huge black wings." Rio explained.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by