Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Astrid stood up and dusted off.
~
Liana laughed, and pushed her away. Buchanan nodded as he playfully grabbed Liana and tossed her across the bed.
~
"I think so." Smiled Sonora as she shifted and walked away, glancing back at the broken bed with horror as if she wondered what happened to it.

Raine walked along the shore a little further. He froze and tilted his head up at the strange sound. He'd heard a whirling noise. But he saw something in the tree, he didn't understand.
~~~
Carrow said,"Now go for it! Let's see how high you get." she smiled encouragingly at Liana.
~~~
Keira started laughing again at her look. "That look on you face is priceless." She said in good humor.
Astrid began to feel uneasy. She ran to Raine. "What's going on?"
~
"Ok!" Liana said, accepting the challenge. She jumped as high as she could, trying to keep her balance.
~
Sonora was able to hold back from laughing, but she took chuckled.

Zypher glanced around at the others and said, "We need battle ready people. By that I mean, one's that can pull the trigger if need be. Because a hesitation can get you captured or killed. There is no shame if you feel you can't do that. We'll need you here to help with wounded."

Navar nodded, "I'm definitely going. I have to save Amar." He said thoughtful.

Nashton blushed when he said, "I don't think I can pull a trigger, but I can blast them a different way." He looked around timidly.

Cadeon smiled brightly and said, " If skunk is in, so am I! I got to see this. Because all he does is brag about it. " When Nashton glared at him, Cadeon made like he was holding a machine gun. "This is me holding you, covering our exit. RAMBO look out!" Nashton whispered "So help me..."

Luce giggled softly at their antics. "I'm in, but I can't bring much to the table, warrior wise." She stated miserably.

~~~

Arran grew thoughtful, then signed without looking at Angela "Maybe you'll find you freedom someday. I've hear about it happening before. The transports get hijacked. They don't understand how. Because no human is left alive and all the shifters are long gone."

~~~

Ericsson watched her change. She smiled reassuringly at her. "You are amazing to watch." Was all he said.

"We are fighters" Jason said then looked to Anna "But you already know that, don't you?" He said and grinned, teasing his twin.

"Luce, you, and Mixie should stay here and be ready to treat the wounded when we get back. We don't know how many are there or how many will be needing medical help"

~~~
Angela sighed and looked away again, turning to look at the ceiling. "Maybe, but I don't think they would come for me." She said quietly.

~~~

Star shook her head but smiled at him "I am just me." She said then looked away from him.

(Sorry guys, last few days have been busy but I'm back.)

Skye secretly felt the same as he comforted her.

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/985006/hidden-nature-a-shapeshifting-rp/5350#post_15620047 layout=inline]( :) it's alright)

Mark just held her for now, lightly rubbing her back to comfort her[/CONTENTEMBED]
"What do you think they'll do to us?" She whispered questioningly.
(coloredparakeet did you answer my post on page 536?)

Anna looked to Zypher then back to Navar "It would probably be simplest to get them on the way down. Zypher said we would be using a van." She said then glanced back to Zypher

"Will one vehicle be enough, we don't know how many we are picking up from there" Jason said, looking from one to the other

~~~

Angela jumped a little at the sound and looked to Arran. She watched her speak then looked away again "I will watch and be ready, but I still doubt anyone would come for me. My family is long dead" She said quietly "That's why I was alone. My grandfather was the last of our dole besides me and he sent me away before he died"

~~

Star looked to him again at his teasing note. She tilted her head a little "You are teasing me?" She said softly then looked ahead again "Have you stopped fearing me so much then?" 

Zypher thought about what Jason said. Then looked to Navar expectantly. After a moment Navar started shaking his head "No! She's brand new." Zypher leaned forward and smiled deeply while nodded,"Oh, yes!" He finally said.
~~~
Arran sighed deeply then, signed, "But family is more then just blood. Surely you have someone that cares about you." She watched her concerned.
~~~
Ericsson couldn't help the heat that flooded his cheeks. "I'm sorry but I never feared you. Just respected your power." He said quietly.

Amar smiled shyly and went into the room, careful to leave the door wide open. It only took her a few minutes to fall asleep after laying down on the bed, and she slept soundly all way through the night. She awoke the next morning.

Ashton was at the front desk making notes and enjoying her coffee and bagel. She'd sent a gaurd to get them breakfast.

Zypher thought about what Jason said. Then looked to Navar expectantly. After a moment Navar started shaking his head "No! She's brand new." Zypher leaned forward and smiled deeply while nodded,"Oh, yes!" He finally said.
~~~
Arran sighed deeply then, signed, "But family is more then just blood. Surely you have someone that cares about you." She watched her concerned.
~~~
Ericsson couldn't help the heat that flooded his cheeks. "I'm sorry but I never feared you. Just respected your power." He said quietly.
Anna and Jason looked to eachother then back to the two, both holding back smiles, they could guess what that meant. They would have a second vehicle.

~~~
Angela shook her head and refused to meet her eyes. "The closest I came to having someone care for me was finding that human girl that took me to her home, but then she disappeared and I got caught the first time. When the wolves freed me, I went back, but the girl was still gone and then I got taken this time"

~~~
Star stopped in front of him and touched his cheek before she could help herself. "Why do humans do this? I have felt that but I do not understand it." She said then stepped back and turned away "In my true form I have more strength than a horse ever could, wings to give me flight and my horn to protect myself when flight doesn't work. My power is just that, the witch is the one who gave us the ability to shift to human forms, because she was lonely in her exile, now even that will be gone."

Back
Top Bottom