*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Astrid began to feel uneasy. She ran to Raine. "What's going on?"
    ~
    "Ok!" Liana said, accepting the challenge. She jumped as high as she could, trying to keep her balance.
    ~
    Sonora was able to hold back from laughing, but she took chuckled.

2. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    "What do you think they'll do to us?" She whispered questioningly.
    (coloredparakeet did you answer my post on page 536?)

3. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    "I don't know, we will need to get out of here before they try anything" Mark whispered back to her

4. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (There are only 180 pages. But I did answer you:))

5. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    (538 pages on a desktop)

6. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher thought about what Jason said. Then looked to Navar expectantly. After a moment Navar started shaking his head "No! She's brand new." Zypher leaned forward and smiled deeply while nodded,"Oh, yes!" He finally said.
    ~~~
    Arran sighed deeply then, signed, "But family is more then just blood. Surely you have someone that cares about you." She watched her concerned.
    ~~~
    Ericsson couldn't help the heat that flooded his cheeks. "I'm sorry but I never feared you. Just respected your power." He said quietly.

7. NickyKnack

Sands shrugged, as he sat on the floor. Then he stated, "Man, they went all out for you."

8. NickyKnack

Ashton was at the front desk making notes and enjoying her coffee and bagel. She'd sent a gaurd to get them breakfast.

9. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna and Jason looked to eachother then back to the two, both holding back smiles, they could guess what that meant. They would have a second vehicle.

~~~
    Angela shook her head and refused to meet her eyes. "The closest I came to having someone care for me was finding that human girl that took me to her home, but then she disappeared and I got caught the first time. When the wolves freed me, I went back, but the girl was still gone and then I got taken this time"

~~~
    Star stopped in front of him and touched his cheek before she could help herself. "Why do humans do this? I have felt that but I do not understand it." She said then stepped back and turned away "In my true form I have more strength than a horse ever could, wings to give me flight and my horn to protect myself when flight doesn't work. My power is just that, the witch is the one who gave us the ability to shift to human forms, because she was lonely in her exile, now even that will be gone."

10. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Were you there when Jenkins caught me the first time? I'm surprised he still had his job after that." Rio asked.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by