*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Raine glanced over at Astrid, then looked back and said, "I don't know. What do you think it is? "
    ~~~
    Carrow looked at Buchanan and said,"Now that was almost to the moon and back. Who knew she could jump that high."
    ~~~
    Keira took the remote an turned on the TV. She flicked through the channels looking for something interesting.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    A few hours later Vorsicht woke up. Her stomach rumbled loudly, so she went to search for some food. She had barely eaten all day. Avenir slept in a tree, glowing like a torch.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Chicky Crazy, did you see my form?)

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  4. NickyKnack

"I hate you! Let's not forget, I've seen what you do to a fine piece of machinery. Uh, let make a bomb out of it. My beautiful Eleanor, better come back in one piece." He said almost sick.

Zypher growled happily. Then looked to Jason and said, "Problem solved."
    ~~~
    Arran listened intently. But when she said wolves, that truly amazed her. She didn't know much about shifter wolves, but she knew that the actual ones, we're fiercely loyal to their pack.
    ~~~
    Ericsson blush deepened. "It a response to something that causes the blood vessels to become more visible through the skin." He explained. He'd decided to go with clinical, totally leaving off the why. He listened to her voice as she talked. Completely forgetting to concentrate. He began to get entranced, for she pulled him into thrall. He could only watch her, in wide-eyed wonderment and completely at her mercy.

5. NickyKnack

"No, they had me in a different department. That shooting on the roof really messed things up around here. Let's just say, there's a lot of promoting going around. They pulled me off of surveillance and made me a guard. So here I am.

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "There was a shooting on the roof? Who was shooting, if it's okay for me to know." Rio asked curiously.

7. NickyKnack

Sands frowned confused. "I thought you knew. You knew all about Jenkins." He stated.

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "The snakes told me about Jenkins, but not a shooting." Rio explained.

9. NickyKnack

Sands chuckled softly, then said, "Jenkins lead two units into a slaughter. So if Jenkins didn't make it, the just Tomas and myself, are the sole survivors."

10. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    (*facepalm*)
    Dawn followed, but at a much slower pace. The temptation to run was strong, but she resisted. Her heart raced at the mere thought of it. She tried to rid the thought by counting how many steps it took to get to their destination.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by