*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

9 vote(s)
    14.8%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    16.4%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

42 vote(s)
    68.9%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Raine walked along the shore a little further. He froze and tilted his head up at the strange sound. He'd heard a whirling noise. But he saw something in the tree, he didn't understand.
    ~~~
    Carrow said,"Now go for it! Let's see how high you get." she smiled encouragingly at Liana.
    ~~~
    Keira started laughing again at her look. "That look on you face is priceless." She said in good humor.

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    "We are fighters" Jason said then looked to Anna "But you already know that, don't you?" He said and grinned, teasing his twin.

"Luce, you, and Mixie should stay here and be ready to treat the wounded when we get back. We don't know how many are there or how many will be needing medical help"

~~~
    Angela sighed and looked away again, turning to look at the ceiling. "Maybe, but I don't think they would come for me." She said quietly.

~~~
    Star shook her head but smiled at him "I am just me." She said then looked away from him.

( :) it's alright)
    Mark just held her for now, lightly rubbing her back to comfort her

3. NickyKnack

Sands stared wide-eyed at Rio. "Now that sounds interesting." He said excitedly.

4. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie nodded, "okay, I will." Mixie said.

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Yes, very. But I don't know what happened, the hippogriff seemed to just leave. I don't know if it moved into society or someone captured or killed it..." Rio said. "I hope it didn't get killed."

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  6. NickyKnack

Luce nodded and smiled nicely. She was a little relieved. But didn't let it show.

Navar stood up and asked aloud, "Should I go down to my penthouse to get my stash of weapons or well we get them on the way out?"
    ~~~
    Arran frowned deeply at her words. She slapped her hand on the ground, to get Angela's attention. She then focused on her face as she signed, "Don't ever give up hope. Maybe's and could be's make life worth living. Promise you won't give up. Always be ready to run." She paused then smiled proudly and added, "fly!" As she made the bird with her hands again.
    ~~~
    Ericsson slowly nodded and said, "That you are. In all your unipeg wonderment. " He teased her slightly.

7. NickyKnack

Sands chuckled nervously,"That knowledge would be above my pay grade." He explained to Rio.

8. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna looked to Zypher then back to Navar "It would probably be simplest to get them on the way down. Zypher said we would be using a van." She said then glanced back to Zypher

"Will one vehicle be enough, we don't know how many we are picking up from there" Jason said, looking from one to the other

~~~
    Angela jumped a little at the sound and looked to Arran. She watched her speak then looked away again "I will watch and be ready, but I still doubt anyone would come for me. My family is long dead" She said quietly "That's why I was alone. My grandfather was the last of our dole besides me and he sent me away before he died"

~~
    Star looked to him again at his teasing note. She tilted her head a little "You are teasing me?" She said softly then looked ahead again "Have you stopped fearing me so much then?"

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Oh, yeah. Sorry." Rio said.

10. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar smiled shyly and went into the room, careful to leave the door wide open. It only took her a few minutes to fall asleep after laying down on the bed, and she slept soundly all way through the night. She awoke the next morning.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by