*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher egerly hugged her back. He words surprised him. But they made him very happy. He liked being himself, as well. He had to work at being passive.
    ~~~
    Arran sat up and signed, "Says you, who can sleep in a tree. Me I'd get arrested for loitering." She grinned sheepishly.
    ~~~
    Ericsson looked across the way. He had worked up quite a sweet. He was cooling off before he hit the shower.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Man, you're way better than Jenkins." Rio said and chuckled.

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Vorsicht and Avenir fell onto the top of the mountain, panting. "Are we done?" Vorsicht asked, "yeah. We're finally done." Avenir replied, looking at the sky.

4. NickyKnack

Catching moment out of the corner of his eye, he looked over at her. "There you are." He said quietly. He then knelt down to dry her. He rubbed her coat vigorously. He changed out the towels as needed. When she was dry enough. He pulled out the hair brush that he'd found in the back bathroom and started to work the mats out of her hair. After a while, she looked like a new dog. He stood up and looked at her. He smiled triumphantly. "Beautiful!" He said as he gathered all the wet towels and hung them over the sink. He then straightened his shirt and walked to the door. He glanced out the window, before he opened it for her to walk out.

5. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn looked up at him, panting. With the breed she was, she basically looked like a small polar bear, and at the moment felt like it too. She followed him out the door and acted like she was paying attention, though she was secretly wondering who's brush that was.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Avenir looked at the mountain they had climbed, and she saw a old cabin with moldy wood. "Vorsicht, look." Avenir said and Vorsicht lifted up her head and saw the cabin. She got up excitedly, "let's go look at it!" Vorsicht said happily. Avenir got up, dusting herself off.

7. NickyKnack

Sands chuckled nervously. "Well he wasn't a tough act to follow. In fact, he set the bar so low, even a snail had to climb out of it's house to go under it."

8. NickyKnack

( :lau )
    Markus glanced around as they headed down the hallway, he decided to take her to the cafeteria for some food.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    He nodded. "Having someone who doesn't want to kill me makes this place a lot better." Rio said, he was telling the truth. Now he didn't have to worry about Jenkins coming in and shooting him or something

10. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn casually strolled next to him. Her nose stayed low to the ground, breathing in the new scents.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by