*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher glanced between the two and finally admitted, "No, I'm afraid I have no idea what you are talking about." Zypher frowned again and looked to Navar.

Navar smiled at him openly and said, "Don't look to me for help. You forget, you're the oddity, not me."
    ~~~
    Arran mouth was drooling. She remembered well those pretzels. She sat up and signed, "one day, maybe I can eat one again. Heck, more like a ton!" She laughed soundless.
    ~~~
    Ericsson opened up the large door to let her in first. He the followed after her. "Well, is it large enough to fly in?" He asked excitedly.

2. NickyKnack

Markus turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. He then got the sprayer and wet her down. After that, he applied a liberal amount of soap and scrubbed for all he was worth.

3. NickyKnack

Sands eyes bugged out. "Wow! Now that was something I would have paid a years wage to see." He said with a chuckle. "So is it true? The rumors I mean, about the invisible snakes? " He asked as he looked around the room, cautiously.

4. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn winced slightly at his touch. A bit of soap made its way to her nose, causing her to sneeze. She looked at Markus face unemotionally.

5. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Yes, it is true. But if you do what they told you not to do, they won't tell you anything, or worse, tell you lies." Rio said, "and that, you don't want. But sadly, I did do that, and I feel as if it got me stuck in here." He said with a sigh.

6. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    "Oh, well, this..." Jason said and motioned between Navar and Zypher "This is nothing but playing to us. Wolves often spar with eachother, sometimes for play, sometimes for position, sometimes it becomes a real fight." He shrugged a little "The alpha pair, sometimes siblings but more often a mated pair, they rule the pack together, as a team." He said, explaining a little

~~~
    Angela grinned and nodded "Yeah, get an all you can eat buffet" She said then laughed. She changed her position, getting more comfortable

~~~
    Star looked around the place curiously. She looked tot he ceiling then around again "Maybe" She said then shifted and trotted out to the center. With no wind, she would have to fight gravity to fly, more of a workout than she was used to for it, but then, that was why she was here. She turned and trotted to one side then circled to gather speed enough to take off and fly around the room,

7. NickyKnack

Markus was too focused on getting her clean to notice. Finally satisfied with the scrub job, he rinsed her off, saying, "If you even contemplate shaking, I'll make my new winter coat out of yours. Do I make myself clear? Miss. Sneeze Alot."

8. NickyKnack

Sands looked around again. "Are they in here right now?" He asked on a whisper.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  9. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn growled at the nickname. It was hard, but she fought the urge to shake. She looked away from his face to her paws.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  10. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Well, one is behind you, but don't worry, they're harmless, they can't do anything to you, well, they can spread rumors if you get on their bad side." Rio said.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by