*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    67.2%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Vorsicht finally got to the top, and groaned when she saw the next mountain, and around it sat deep water, so she also had to swim. "Come on, Vorsicht!" Avenir called and began flying up the mountain.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    "Zypher is able to turn it into a bomb to disorient and distract them while we go in another way to get the unicorns and every other shifter out of there. Then we will destroy the place so that nothing remains, nothing that will even show that we are real so that we will be left alone" Anna said then looked to Zypher again

~~~
    Angela smiled, happy in this moment even though she was still trapped.

~~~
    Star blushed and dipped her head. then looked to him again "Is this room big enough to fly in?" She asked curiously. She could deal with just running, but she wanted to fly too

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Markus tipped his head at the clump of fur. He then slowly reached out to pull it off and dropped it into the trash can. He made a face as it didn't fall, but stuck to his fingers. "Nasty" He said, as he had to resort to flinging it off his fingers. He looked back at Dawn and shook his head, "We're going to need a lot of soap." He looked over at the sink and saw a bottle of soap. He laughed out right. He walked over and got it. As he turned around he said, "Let's wash Dawn, with Dawn. I'm so glad it Dawn on me, to look for soap in here." He looked down at her and asked, "Nothing? Oh, come on. It was a little funny." He then walked to the door.

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Vorsicht climbed. It was so much bigger, and she already felt like she was going to fall over. "Alright. Shift, I'll drag you up." Avenir said with a chuckle. Vorsicht shifted and Avenir grabbed her arm, flying and dragging her, making Vorsicht walk faster.

5. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    ( :lol: :) )Dawn rolled her eyes and gave him a doggie smile, mostly because of he had drool on his hand now. She gave herself a good scratch behind the ears before following him. She couldn't shake the thought of being shaved bald. She shuddered.

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I didn't think you'd give up on yourself so easily." Avenir joked, "well, you got a ride here, and you can fly." Vorsicht said tiredly.

7. NickyKnack

Navar frowned and shook his head. "Wait! You had me driving a bomb?!! Some friend you are. What if it went off? Oops?! Live and learn." He said with anger.

Zypher growled showing his human teeth. He then said furiously, " I all but told you, NOT to take the girl! But, No! You had to be stupid. Fortunately, I have stock, in stupidity. So I took counter measures, pup!"

Navar sat back in his chair and said, "There he is! That's the Zypher I know. Here I thought he was gone forever."

Zypher glanced at Anna and looked down ashamed of his outburst. "Forgive me, Anna. I mean no disrespect."
    ~~~
    Arran thought a moment then, "What is your favorite part of the park?" She signed.
    ~~~
    Ericsson said," Well it used to be the activity room for the whole prison. Basket ball courts weight room and a track on an upper level. It might be big enough for you to fly." He explained as the walked down the hallway.

8. NickyKnack

Sands walked into Rio's room that held his cell. He slowly walked over to the cell and looked at the snake. "Um, I'm afraid Jenkins is not coming back. It seems he has fled in cowardice. So I have be assigned to you. Um, I'm Sands." He said a little nervously.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    He sighed in relief, "Maybe she's finally k-" then he suddenly stopped, "Uh, well, it seems in his nature." Rio said.

10. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    "This is not disrespect, this is similar to brothers fighting" Anna said and shrugged a little "Or really more like an uncle and nephew, since you called him pup" She said and couldn't help a smile at that. "You are like family to each other also, do not try to be other just because we found each other."

~~
    Angela closed her eyes, thinking "The fountains, I love to watch the water and the people that come to them." She answered then looked to Arran again

~~~
    Star smiled, walking beside him easily now. She was eager to see, even though she didn't know what those things he said were. "What is that?" She asked and looked at him again "Basketball, weight room, tracks?" She sighed and looked away "So much I do not know"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by