*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna smiled at him and shook her head "You are reading my mind" She joked then shook her head again "Mine was a graze, easily healed with a shift." She added

~~~
    "A creature born to magic wouldn't stop being magical just because the source is gone. That would affect their children though" Angela said sadly, looking away "We are likely the last generation of shifters because the forest is gone now."

~~~
    Star shivered at his words "I cannot stand being caged, it fills me with a need to break free" She said quietly and closed her eyes. "I am not an animal that can be tamed to a cage. Unicorns were never meant to be held in any one place"

2. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn cocked her head to the side. "I-Internet? Sounds weird. Why does it matter to you anyway?"

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher chuckled softly at her words. "Well great minds, think alike. Besides, if I were a true gentleman, I would have let you go fist. But I just could stand that dried blood any longer. Did you want to look or did you want me to pick something out for you?" He asked as he finished buttoning his shirt and tucked it into his pants.
    ~~~
    Arran frowned sadly. She then wrote "That's so sad. There must be a way to save the magic. I'm so sorry, that humans have taken everything from you." She had underlined the last part. She held it up, with conviction in her eyes.
    ~~~
    Ericsson took her to his cell. It was a little larger then the other cells. But still quite small. He shifed her weight, so he could pulled back the blanket and sheet. He then gently laid he down upon the twin bed. As he straightened, he pulled the covers over her and tucked her in. "Try and get some rest Star. He whispered softly as he turned to leave.

4. NickyKnack

Markus sighed, "Because I'm trying to learn, everything there is to learn, about the shifters. That's why." He said in way of explanation.

5. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "That's a shame. At least you can buy the music." She said.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  6. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    "Youre fascinated with us?" She asked. "So you lock us in cages, abuse us, terrify us, and make our lives a nightmare?" She clenched her fist tightly. "I find humans fascinating but I observe, not murder."

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  7. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna smiled at him "I will trust your judgement" She said then went in to get cleaned up in the shower also. He should know by simply her personality to not pick anything too girlie for her.

~~~
    Angela sighed and shook her head "But don't you see? That is why magic is so precious, once it has been broken there is no fixing it." She said quietly "And it's broken now"

~~~
    Star turned a little and watched him leave then settled in to try to sleep naturally. She didn't know what she would do after she got up again, but she knew she couldn't just stay here. She would die if she stayed.

8. NickyKnack

"Yeah, sometimes I wonder what those groups were like to see in person." He said absently as he walked back to the car and shut the doors. After locking it he started for the elevator.

9. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie nodded and followed.

10. NickyKnack

A dark look past over his expression. Markus looked hard at her and said, "Easy girl. Just because I'm not all guns and chains with you, doesn't mean you can start a fight I won't finish. Apparently, you don't watch the news. Humans kill and murder each other for shoes, or because a certain color of clothing was worn on the wrong side of the city. This is a prison, it was made to hold humans. Now, a species that does that to it's self, wouldn't bat an eye, at doing the same to a subspecies. So, welcome to the human race."

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by