*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Vorsicht quickly caught up with Serpente and she nudged her, making her fall into a mud puddle. Vorsicht shifted and laughed as Serpente got up, covered in mud. "Well, I'm going to get some rest. I need it." Vorsicht said with a sigh, "yeah, and now I need to get all of this mud off of me." Serpente said with a chuckle. They both went into the woods and Serpente headed for a stream, while Vorsicht went the other way to find a cave.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  2. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn looked up at him and shifted. "I don't have fleas, thank you very much."

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Markus chuckled then and in a sing song voice, he said,"I made you talk."

4. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Dawn frowned. "You did nothing. I shifted because I wanted to." She stated mater-of-factly.

5. NickyKnack

Markus sighed dramatically, "But you still talked. By the way, why is it you can't talk as a dog? " He asked curiously.

6. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna looked to him and sat near him, reaching to lick his cheek again then press her head just under his jaw, nuzzling a little. She smiled to herself, glad in her choice, even if he wasn't wolf.

~~~
    Angela shrugged a little then sighed "Alright, we can try that then" She said, not really understanding, but not wanting to upset the woman either.

~~~
    Star swallowed and turned away from him, Tears that had been long held back making her shoulders move, though she made no sound. She was used to crying silently, more so than just letting go. She held her arms and his shirt close. "Humans and shifters stole everything from me, my parents, my home, my freedom. Tell me, why I shouldn't...just...take revenge?" It was hard for her to even say it, but she did and looked to him again, the shine of tears on her cheeks, and deep hurt in her eyes.

7. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    "Ever heard a normal dog talk?"

8. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Vorsicht found a cave and got in, quickly falling asleep.

9. NickyKnack

Zypher glanced at Anna. Her affection confused him a little. But Anna was wolf, so the rules didn't apply. He chanced a caressed. When she didn't attack him, he trusted in her affection and returned it equally. He licked her ears and neck. "Oh, I think I'm going to like your wolf ways, Anna. Because hyena females are always brutal, hardly ever affectionate." He confided softly.
    ~~~
    Arran thought again then wrote, "It's like TV but larger. " She tried to explaine further.
    ~~~
    Ericsson started to lift his hand, but stopped himself. He said instead, "Because that would make you no better then them. Never stoop to their level. You're far better then that, Star. You must feel it in your heart. For it is free of vengeance. Such a deed, would consume the soul."

10. NickyKnack

Markus slowly smiled as he said, "There are plenty on the Internet. But Touche."

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by