*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( She said "For different reasons" though I have not revealed the "He" that makes all of Markus things, let's just say, they are enchanted with a warlock's spell.)

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember grinned "Your on" She said and rolled then headed for the mountain, flapping her wings hard to get there quickly

3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Midna flapped her wings quickly, and the air pushed her forward.
    ---
    Avenir rested and waited for Vorsicht to wake up.

4. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher chuckled softly as he said, "You are the driver, Anna. You are in control. Do as you wish, I'm along for the ride." He grinned innocently.
    ~~~
    Navar laughed and said, "Well it paid off. We'll just call it a driving simulator. For technical purposes." He smiled nicely.
    ~~~
    Arran quickly came back into the room, with the seeds and gains. She looked up at the birds as they flew around. She brought the food over to the cage and set the container down.
    ~~~
    Ashton looked up startled. She then stared wide-eyed at the unipeg. "Hello there." She said in a whisper.

5. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    "You're right," She said with a shrug. "Never thought about it like that."

6. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    "I don't know." She said shaking her head.
    Diaval looked out the window peaking through the curtains.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Did you not see my reply?)

8. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Astrid screamed as she looked behind her at Raine’s warning. Seeing the men she scurried into a thick bunch of trees, easily hiding in the dark shadow of the branches. Concerned about Raine she looked to the branch where he had landed and wondered if he was visible to the men.
    ~
    Liana and Buchanan shook their head at the same time, and seeing eachother began to laugh.
    ~
    Sonora thought for a moment. “We need to get a job, a really good one so that we can buy a small, permanent apartment where we could hide shifters. A house would be to expensive to buy, besides it would be much easier to hide in a building with hundreds of other people then a secluded house that could easily recognized.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  9. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    (I posted a reply but somehow cut it out before submitting it :eek: )
    Diaval quickly got up and placed forks and napkins on the table.

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    When Hope knew she was right by the zoo, she hid behind something and shifted to a tiger. She hoped that they'd recognize her when she walked in.
    She walked into the zoo entrance and heard the person who let you in scream, and she seemed to have run away. Hope calmly waited for her to bring someone. If Hope didn't harm anyone, she knew they wouldn't harm her.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by