What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"She is not the devil. She is a unicorn who has never hurt anyone, just because she looks different doesn't mean she's the devil. And I'm a Phoenix, I'm the one who isn't only liking the mythical creatures that fit into a child's story book." She said and looked at Aurilius in disgust.

Aurelius shifted into her griffin self. She spread her wings and flared her head feathers. Then changed back just as quickly. Aurelius started walking over to the cell, as close as it would allow her. She smiled as she look at black unicorn, in her human form. But she frowned and froze as the irises of her eyes expanded to solid black. She never knew when she'd get a vision. She said tonelessly. "Tell her, do not shift. That collar will hurt her, for it does not expand. She is locked in human form and so are you, for different reasons. The rest I cannot tell you." She stayed motionless until her eyes returned to normal. She then turned to leave. But turned back and said, "I know she is not the devil. But humans are very superstitious. Good day Avenir and though you can't hear me, Vorsicht, you too.

Aurelius shifted into her griffin self. She spread her wings and flared her head feathers. Then changed back just as quickly. Aurelius started walking over to the cell, as close as it would allow her. She smiled as she look at black unicorn, in her human form. But she frowned and froze as the irises of her eyes expanded to solid black. She never knew when she'd get a vision. She said tonelessly. "Tell her, do not shift. That collar will hurt her, for it does not expand. She is locked in human form and so are you, for different reasons. The rest I cannot tell you." She stayed motionless until her eyes returned to normal. She then turned to leave. But turned back and said, "I know she is not the devil. But humans are very superstitious. Good day Avenir and though you can't hear me, Vorsicht, you too.

Avenir sighed and sat down, leaning against the wall. (I'd think that the chain would break on Vorsicht, because she is a huge unicorn and if her neck is really big, I'd think the chain would give, and Avenir is a bird with a very skinny neck.)

Back
Top Bottom