*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Hope could smell the zoo, the scents were so familiar because there was no other place with so many different species of animals. She began to walk to it, she wanted to go back, she missed her family.

2. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I agree." Midna said.

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher at Anna. She was was an amazing female. Strong, fierce and compassionate. She just had a way about her, that called to him. both his animal and his human side. "Thankfully they passed scrutiny." He smiled at her.
    ~~~
    Navar grinned at Jason. "You've had to have driven before, because you pretty good at it. When I was learning, I side-swipped the car. Your looking at a lead foot here." He explained with a chuckle.
    ~~~
    Arran went to the food stores as got a mix of different types of grains and seeds. She weighed it and marked it off the inventory. She then hurried back, but she had to take care of a few things, first. That's when she noticed that Markus had just arrived. He had been absent for a matter of days. But Arran quickly headed off, in the other direction, to avoid him. He was in one of his dark moods and that was never good.
    ~~~
    Ericsson slowly approached the infirmary. He wanted to talk with Amar about the mythicals. But he lost his nerve and continued on to his cell. He wanted to know why Star's voice did that.

4. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Aurelius said, "Because I'm not. Do you know what they call her? 'El Diablo' which means, the devil. So if she's the devil, then you must be hell's fire."

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "She is not the devil. She is a unicorn who has never hurt anyone, just because she looks different doesn't mean she's the devil. And I'm a Phoenix, I'm the one who isn't only liking the mythical creatures that fit into a child's story book." She said and looked at Aurilius in disgust.

6. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna nodded "And you got more of an education than most of us could hope to get. We never tried to go into their military ourselves." She said and glanced to him then back to the front "Think we can try something besides the parking garage? I want to try faster"

~~~
    Jason laughed and shook his head "You remember those cars I was telling you about? I used to sit in them and pretend to be driving, but only when I was alone, never in a working vehicle before"

~~~
    Angela and the two doves flew around the room together, just having a bit of fun while she was away.

~~~
    Star didn't stop. She pushed open a door at random, trying to find a way out of this place.

Ember nodded then looked around them again. She knew the humans had flying machines and if they were seen, they would have those machines after them

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Though, if they do come, I can always hide myself and scare them off." Midna said and chuckled.

8. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    "That is one thing I would like to know how to do, just disappear like that" Ember said and looked to her again

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "It is a useful thing to be able to do, but that only makes people want to capture me more." She said and sighed.

10. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember nodded again and sighed "As if humans could ever copy our gifts for themselves"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by