*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember nodded and ate her cooked fish then tossed the bones in the water for the other water creatures to finish off.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Midna did the same and flew down to the water to drink, then waited for Ember to begin flying.

3. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember also took the opportunity to drink from the river then took off, gaining height easily over the land then circling to wait for the threstrials

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Midna and Malfroy began to fly quickly. "It'll take a while to get to the other mountains, but it'll be worth it." Midna said.

5. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    "I hope so, finding a new home is hard enough" Ember said sadly

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Hope shifted and walked out of the woods. She had always heard so much noise outside of the woods, so it made her curious. She did have trouble walking around, because she couldn't see anything, so she kept making sure she didn't run into anything.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Midna nodded. "Yes, it is hard, but at least you get to explore. Going to new places is interesting." Midna said.

8. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember laughed and nodded "Yeah, exploring can be fun

9. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher looked at Anna and said, "The military taught me. I was a young pup and they were looking for young. I forged documents, that said I was 18 and joined. So, me not knowing stuff didn't matter, they just thought I saw a momma's boy and had lived a sheltered life." Zypher chuckled at that concept. "They couldn't have been further from the truth. For my mother had made my life a living nightmare." He confessed.
    ~~~
    Navar just looked out the window, pretending he wasn't paying attention to Jason. When Zypher had taught him how to drive, he'd done the silent technique.it really helped with the nervousness. But he trusted Jason with his girl. Even though he grinned a bit, as Jason spun the tires. Navar knew his girl had a lot of power and it didn't take much to get her going.
    ~~~
    Arran wrote, "I'll be back in a little bit. I'll go get some." She then smiled proudly and headed for the door. She stood and looked up at the camera. There was a pause, before the door finally opened. Then it quickly glided closed after Arran stepped through.
    ~~~
    Ericsson watched her change into her unipeg form. He let her go, he could tell she was upset. He eventually slowed and then stopped, as he turned to go back the other way. She had the collar on after all and she knew they could track her, were ever she went. He'd give her space, for now.

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Midna looked at the mountains far away., and got lost in thought."I wonder what they'd do with Malfroy if they caught me..." She wondered aloud.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by