*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Astrid so him and with eyes wide lifted a finger to her lips, then gestured to the men.
    ~
    Liana giggled and felt her hair. Buchanan yawned and sat up.
    ~
    “Hmm, I don’t know…” Sonora thought for a moment. “What if we could somehow help shifters in need? We very smart, and make a great team.”
    Amar sighed, and dried her face.
    (Yes)
    Diaval awoke with a sudden burst of energy.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mariam was already up, making bacon and omlets. Harold was making some coffee.

3. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval freshened up then said good morning to everyone.

4. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember smiled inwardly at the two threstrals flying with her. She was glad to not be alone anymore

Anna glanced down at her feet then looked back to what she was doing as she shifted to drive and very carefully applied the gas. The van inched forward then picked up a little speed as she got used to being behind the wheel. "Have you ever noticed how many shows show you how to drive, if you are paying attention?" She asked and glanced to him quickly before looking back to the road. "Although, most of them are racing shows, it seems like the same principle.

~~~
    Jason laughed and nodded. He glanced to Navar then started the car before taking a deep breath to settle himself. He glanced around the lot then shifted gears "Here we go" He muttered and shifted the car into reverse to get out of the parking spot, looking around the lot as he did. He spun the tires a little when he tried to go forward, but quickly stopped that, his eye widening at the sound. He tried again before Navar could say anything and managed to get them moving without any further trouble.

~~~
    Angela nodded and smiled at her "They would like that, grains or seeds are what doves usually eat,"

~~
    Star just shook her head and wiped at her face. She didn't stop walking quickly after she nearly tripped from trying to run. She shook her head again and shifted to her unipeg form, determined not to speak to any of them now.

(Last I found)

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Midna saw the water below and dived down, letting her hooves just barely touch the water.

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mariam smiled, "Good morning." She said. Gold was in bat form, on the couch.

7. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Ember opened her beak and called out then folded her wings and dived down, just barely pulling out of the dive in time to skim the surface with her talons

8. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    "I don't know." She said shaking her head.
    Diaval looked out the window peaking through the curtains.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Midna neighed happily. She could get used to this place, it wasn't bad at all.

10. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Mark sat and looked at her, tilting his head a little "Don't know? Ones like him would only tell the truth to hurt you, never for your benefit"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by