• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Dawn sat still and watched, unsure if what to do. Her eyes went to Markus

Markus slowly stood up and looked at Dawn to make sure she understood as well.
Amar weakly stood up and walked over to her bed, her usually way of walking with her shoulders back and chin high replaced by her head hanging low and shoulders forward with her arms wrapped around her as if she was cold.

Hope shifted to her tiger form and began hunting. She relied on her sense of smell and hearing for this, but she never knew what she caught.

Amar did everything should could to stop crying when Markus lifted her chin, but when he said she would never go home her chest tighten and she couldn't breath as she held back from sobbing. Closing her eyes she slowly nodded then let her head hang down sadly. She sucked in short breaths, holding one hand over her mouth as she inwardly crying at the breaking of her heart.

Looking at the guards. He dismissed them with a nod. The both left the room. Ashton stood there, looking sadly at Amar. He shook his head and said as he walked to the door. "Good, I'm glad we finally understand eachother. Don't make me have to do this again, Amar." He then turned and left.

Amar did everything should could to stop crying when Markus lifted her chin, but when he said she would never go home her chest tighten and she couldn't breath as she held back from sobbing. Closing her eyes she slowly nodded then let her head hang down sadly. She sucked in short breaths, holding one hand over her mouth as she inwardly crying at the breaking of her heart.

Looking at the guards. He dismissed them with a nod. The both left the room. Ashton stood there, looking sadly at Amar. He shook his head and said as he walked to the door. "Good, I'm glad we finally understand eachother. Don't make me have to do this again, Amar." He then turned and left.
Amar silently crawled into her bed and laid so that her back was to everyone. She didn't want anyone to see her softly crying, hugging her knees to her chest in attempt to comfort herself but realized it was useless.

Last edited:

Markus slowly stood up and looked at Dawn to make sure she understood as well.

Amar weakly stood up and walked over to her bed, her usually way of walking with her shoulders back and chin high replaced by her head hanging low and shoulders forward with her arms wrapped around her as if she was cold.

Amar silently crawled into her bed and laid so that her back was to everyone. She didn't want anyone to see her softly crying, hugging her knees to her chest in attempt to comfort herself but realized it was useless.
Dawn shifted to her human form. She looked at Amar but said nothing to comfort her...yet. She was glad Markus left since the man was obviously horrible when it came to understanding. She walked over to Amar and knelt down next to her. "I'm sorry."

Back
Top Bottom