*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Markus slowly stood up and looked at Dawn to make sure she understood as well.

2. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval walked inside and explored.

3. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar weakly stood up and walked over to her bed, her usually way of walking with her shoulders back and chin high replaced by her head hanging low and shoulders forward with her arms wrapped around her as if she was cold.

4. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    There were two beds in one of the rooms and in a separate room, there was a small bed. There was one big window, and there was a small, old stove in a tiny kitchen.

5. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Hope shifted to her tiger form and began hunting. She relied on her sense of smell and hearing for this, but she never knew what she caught.

6. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Looking at the guards. He dismissed them with a nod. The both left the room. Ashton stood there, looking sadly at Amar. He shook his head and said as he walked to the door. "Good, I'm glad we finally understand eachother. Don't make me have to do this again, Amar." He then turned and left.

7. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar silently crawled into her bed and laid so that her back was to everyone. She didn't want anyone to see her softly crying, hugging her knees to her chest in attempt to comfort herself but realized it was useless.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  8. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    "I think I'm going to sleep." Diaval announced, wearily.

9. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    (Go to go, be back in an hour or two.)

10. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop

Dawn shifted to her human form. She looked at Amar but said nothing to comfort her...yet. She was glad Markus left since the man was obviously horrible when it came to understanding. She walked over to Amar and knelt down next to her. "I'm sorry."

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by